Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Known Issues (Updated 2016-01-15)
1 2
Known Issues
(Updated January 15, 2015)

Active Issues
  • Players that are using email addresses of specific domains (outlook.com, live.com, msn.com, att.net, hotmail.com) are not receiving password reset emails.
  • Some players are experiencing inaccurate Bestiary counts.
  • If using Eliminate brings an enemy's health to 0, there is a chance it will not refund its breath cost.
  • It is possible for related dragons to show up as eligible to breed with one another on the Nesting Grounds setup page.
    • (NOTE: You will not actually be able to go through with the breeding.)
  • It is possible for some Coliseum battles to get stuck even though all enemies have been defeated.
  • Some players are experiencing intermittent logouts when navigating between optimized and non-optimized portions of the site.
    • (WORKAROUND: Visit the front page of Flight Rising, log out, then log back in. This should refresh your login session on all sections of the site.)
  • Attempting to send a private message directly after posting in a forum thread can result in a "posting too frequently" error.
  • It is possible for a user's unread message count to erroneously display the wrong value when the site is experiencing high traffic.
  • Some site buttons (Feeding, Breeding, Familiars, Apparel, etc.) may temporarily become unresponsive.
    • (WORKAROUND: Using a different browser may resolve the issue.)
  • There is a chance for the Coliseum to suffer a performance drop directly after a magical ranged attack is used.
  • Some HTML5 games suffer from an issue where the canvas begins spinning.
  • In the Festive Favors shop, clicking the familiar will result in the Apparel Preview window opening.
  • Some collection achievements are not being awarded for several days.
  • Crossroads trades may not go through if one or both trade partners have a full lair.

Resolved Issues
  • When dragons grow up, their images may not refresh to indicate their new age.
  • If a player is pinged in the opening post of a thread, the corresponding alert they receive will direct them to an incorrect page.
  • Chest items awarded from Swipp's Swap Stand now stack correctly in the Hoard.
  • Augment stones are now properly applying their stat bonuses.
  • Arranging or removing apparel should no longer result in the loss of items.
  • Bonding with a familiar directly after having modified a dragon's bio no longer causes its bio to be lost.
  • Using an apostrophe in Auction House text search fields can prevent results from displaying.
  • Logging into Flight Rising from the front page is sometimes unresponsive.
  • Links that contain ampersands (&) can sometimes become corrupted when used in forum posts or other messages.
  • Potions and elixirs are now properly consumed on usage in the Coliseum.
  • Dragons hatched from nests will now be added to the last page of a user's lair, rather than the first.
  • Information regarding egg rot mechanics have been edited out of the Nesting Grounds tutorial window as well as the Breeding Dragons encyclopedia article to avoid confusion.
  • In the Auction House, the Coatl dragon's diet is now correctly listing as Seafood.
  • A typo in the 'Tertiary Gene' dropdown for Predict Morphology in the Scrying Workshop has been corrected.
  • Skydancers are appearing as '13' in their Auction House tooltips.
  • Skydancer Male highlight auras are now facing the proper direction in Versus Mode of the Coliseum.
  • Friend portraits on the Clan Profile are not producing the correct URLs.
  • An error is being produced when attempting to open an apparel bundle by clicking its icon.
  • Some users are seeing tutorial pop-up windows despite the fact that they have already visited pages several times.
  • The "Open All" function does not properly yield multiple skins if used on Elemental Holiday Skin Chests.
  • The 'Accept' button on the Change Password window is not functioning correctly.
Known Issues
(Updated January 15, 2015)

Active Issues
  • Players that are using email addresses of specific domains (outlook.com, live.com, msn.com, att.net, hotmail.com) are not receiving password reset emails.
  • Some players are experiencing inaccurate Bestiary counts.
  • If using Eliminate brings an enemy's health to 0, there is a chance it will not refund its breath cost.
  • It is possible for related dragons to show up as eligible to breed with one another on the Nesting Grounds setup page.
    • (NOTE: You will not actually be able to go through with the breeding.)
  • It is possible for some Coliseum battles to get stuck even though all enemies have been defeated.
  • Some players are experiencing intermittent logouts when navigating between optimized and non-optimized portions of the site.
    • (WORKAROUND: Visit the front page of Flight Rising, log out, then log back in. This should refresh your login session on all sections of the site.)
  • Attempting to send a private message directly after posting in a forum thread can result in a "posting too frequently" error.
  • It is possible for a user's unread message count to erroneously display the wrong value when the site is experiencing high traffic.
  • Some site buttons (Feeding, Breeding, Familiars, Apparel, etc.) may temporarily become unresponsive.
    • (WORKAROUND: Using a different browser may resolve the issue.)
  • There is a chance for the Coliseum to suffer a performance drop directly after a magical ranged attack is used.
  • Some HTML5 games suffer from an issue where the canvas begins spinning.
  • In the Festive Favors shop, clicking the familiar will result in the Apparel Preview window opening.
  • Some collection achievements are not being awarded for several days.
  • Crossroads trades may not go through if one or both trade partners have a full lair.

Resolved Issues
  • When dragons grow up, their images may not refresh to indicate their new age.
  • If a player is pinged in the opening post of a thread, the corresponding alert they receive will direct them to an incorrect page.
  • Chest items awarded from Swipp's Swap Stand now stack correctly in the Hoard.
  • Augment stones are now properly applying their stat bonuses.
  • Arranging or removing apparel should no longer result in the loss of items.
  • Bonding with a familiar directly after having modified a dragon's bio no longer causes its bio to be lost.
  • Using an apostrophe in Auction House text search fields can prevent results from displaying.
  • Logging into Flight Rising from the front page is sometimes unresponsive.
  • Links that contain ampersands (&) can sometimes become corrupted when used in forum posts or other messages.
  • Potions and elixirs are now properly consumed on usage in the Coliseum.
  • Dragons hatched from nests will now be added to the last page of a user's lair, rather than the first.
  • Information regarding egg rot mechanics have been edited out of the Nesting Grounds tutorial window as well as the Breeding Dragons encyclopedia article to avoid confusion.
  • In the Auction House, the Coatl dragon's diet is now correctly listing as Seafood.
  • A typo in the 'Tertiary Gene' dropdown for Predict Morphology in the Scrying Workshop has been corrected.
  • Skydancers are appearing as '13' in their Auction House tooltips.
  • Skydancer Male highlight auras are now facing the proper direction in Versus Mode of the Coliseum.
  • Friend portraits on the Clan Profile are not producing the correct URLs.
  • An error is being produced when attempting to open an apparel bundle by clicking its icon.
  • Some users are seeing tutorial pop-up windows despite the fact that they have already visited pages several times.
  • The "Open All" function does not properly yield multiple skins if used on Elemental Holiday Skin Chests.
  • The 'Accept' button on the Change Password window is not functioning correctly.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Perhaps you should consider the creation of a "[T] Typos" thread? That way the few of us who are vigilant at noticing typos and grammatical errors would not feel as guilty when pointing them out as they will see that the admins have actively asked us to look for them. In addition, it would also convince the few who do notice typos, but do not feel that they are important enough to warrant the need of creating an entirely new thread for them.
Perhaps you should consider the creation of a "[T] Typos" thread? That way the few of us who are vigilant at noticing typos and grammatical errors would not feel as guilty when pointing them out as they will see that the admins have actively asked us to look for them. In addition, it would also convince the few who do notice typos, but do not feel that they are important enough to warrant the need of creating an entirely new thread for them.
Creation through destruction. That is how sparkling, cut diamonds are made.
(psst, the apparel overwrite should be linking to this thread)
(psst, the apparel overwrite should be linking to this thread)
AKZ4Lug.png
Fix't, thanks. :P
Fix't, thanks. :P
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
Usually I put a [T] what Im trading items, dragons, or gems. As for it being listed for the faire/coliseum I don't have a clue, sorry.
Usually I put a [T] what Im trading items, dragons, or gems. As for it being listed for the faire/coliseum I don't have a clue, sorry.
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o1_500.gif
(3hrs ahead of FRT)
When I'm in the Coliseum and use Meditate the round freezes.
When I'm in the Coliseum and use Meditate the round freezes.
When playing Runestones, sometimes the runes freeze but the clock keeps counting down. It doesn't seem to like you clicking on a new rune before the last two turn back over.
When playing Runestones, sometimes the runes freeze but the clock keeps counting down. It doesn't seem to like you clicking on a new rune before the last two turn back over.
The sun came up today.
Test post, ignore this. :)
Test post, ignore this. :)
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
If my math is correct, the counter of achievments is not working correctly :3

kibo~
If my math is correct, the counter of achievments is not working correctly :3

kibo~
i dont know if its just me not knowing much about the site and there's an actual other reason for it, but my clan energy bar has a chunk out of it even though all my dragons are happy and full of energy. again, it might be something besides the individual dragon's energy affecting it thats totally normal, but i thought it'd be better to be safe than sorry
i dont know if its just me not knowing much about the site and there's an actual other reason for it, but my clan energy bar has a chunk out of it even though all my dragons are happy and full of energy. again, it might be something besides the individual dragon's energy affecting it thats totally normal, but i thought it'd be better to be safe than sorry
1 2