Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Holiday Exchange Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][color=maroon][size=6][b][u]Ironwood Holiday Exchange Shop[/u][/b][/size][/color] ~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~ [color=indigo][size=4][b][u]Current Festival: Night of the Nocturne[/u][/b][/size][/color] [item=Strange Chest][item=Strange Chest][item=Strange Chest] [b]Exchange Rate: [u]1 : 850[/u] Snows and Pinecones accepted at 2:1g.[/b] ~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~ [/center] Welcome to the Ironwood Holiday Exchange Shop, the holiday item subsection of the main [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1728176]Ironwood Shop[/url]. I try to update the stock lists here at least once a day during fests. To check current stocks, just ask! [b]I buy current festival currency and current festival chests[/b]. I will also trade for any festival items, chests, or items on my wishlist. [b]Haggling is welcome[/b], especially if you buy multiple items together. Thanks for visiting, and I hope you find what you're looking for here! - angsthound [b]Please let me know if you'd like to be added to the pinglists for the thread's opening each fest or when specific items are stocking![/b] [i]Last update: December 11, 2016.[/i] [center]~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~[/center] [quote name=Rules] [center][color=maroon][size=4][b][u]Rates and Rules[/u][/b][/size][/color][/center] [b]1g = 850t = 1 current Holiday Currency or 2 upcoming HC.[/b] Items valued at LAH unless otherwise noted. [i]Steep[/i] undercutter prices will be ignored, but negotiation is welcome. I take any combination of gems, treasure, or items in trade. During festivals you may also pay for items with the current holiday currency (at 1:1g), or the currency for the next upcoming month (at 2:1g). [u]During elemental festival weeks[/u] Holiday Chests for that fest will be valued at 40 current Holiday Currency or gem/treasure equivalent, and current Festival Favors at the gem/treasure equivalent for their Joxar prices. Past holiday chests and items are at LAH. [center][b][u]Strange Chests are valued at LAH.[/u][/b] [b]Current HC:[/b] None - NOTN [item=Strange Chest] [b]Upcoming HC:[/b] Crystalline Gala - Eternal Snow Trickmurk Circus - Shimmering Pinecone [item=Eternal Snow][item=Shimmering Pinecone][/center] [center]***[/center] [/quote] [center]~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~[/center] [quote name=Directory] [center][color=maroon][size=4][b][u]Directory[/u][/b][/size][/color][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1762253#17925522][b]Wanted[/b][/url][/center] All current NotN items, Grey Slimes, Mucks, Green, Yellow, Orange and Red goops. Any past festival chests, 2013-2014 apparel, Sprites, Baldwin and Swipp familiars, scrolls, treasure chests, eggs. Any [b]unopened[/b] Marva's items. Eternal Snows and Shimmering Pinecones. Anything from my Wishlist. [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1762253#17925534][b]Currency Exchange[/b][/url][/center] [i]In Stock:[/i] Flatleaves, Tablets, Sprockets, Embers, Shards, Shrooms, Geodes. [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1762253#17925548][b]Chests and Skins[/b][/url][/center] [i]In Stock:[/i] Selected Chests and skins from most 2016 fests, including a complete set of all six Trickmurk 2016 Chests. [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1762253#17925553][b]Familiars[/b][/url][/center] [i]In Stock:[/i] All 2016 Familiars [i]except[/i] Enduring Goblin. Some Marva, past NotN, and Bears available. [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1762253#17925559][b]Apparel and Vistas[/b][/url][/center] [i]In Stock:[/i] Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2015, most 2016 holiday apparel and vistas. [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1762253#17925572][b]Holiday Baldwin, Swipp and Misc[/b][/url][/center] [i]In Stock:[/i] Smoky Quartz, Broken Bottle [center]***[/center] [/quote] [b]Pinglists:[/b] [i]Holiday Exchange Shop opening[/i] - [i]Specific Items Restocked[/i] - [center]***[/center]
Ironwood Holiday Exchange Shop

~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~

Current Festival: Night of the Nocturne

Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest

Exchange Rate: 1 : 850
Snows and Pinecones accepted at 2:1g.

~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~

Welcome to the Ironwood Holiday Exchange Shop, the holiday item subsection of the main Ironwood Shop. I try to update the stock lists here at least once a day during fests. To check current stocks, just ask!

I buy current festival currency and current festival chests. I will also trade for any festival items, chests, or items on my wishlist. Haggling is welcome, especially if you buy multiple items together.

Thanks for visiting, and I hope you find what you're looking for here!
- angsthound

Please let me know if you'd like to be added to the pinglists for the thread's opening each fest or when specific items are stocking!

Last update: December 11, 2016.

~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~

Rules wrote:

Rates and Rules

1g = 850t = 1 current Holiday Currency or 2 upcoming HC.

Items valued at LAH unless otherwise noted. Steep undercutter prices will be ignored, but negotiation is welcome.

I take any combination of gems, treasure, or items in trade. During festivals you may also pay for items with the current holiday currency (at 1:1g), or the currency for the next upcoming month (at 2:1g).

During elemental festival weeks Holiday Chests for that fest will be valued at 40 current Holiday Currency or gem/treasure equivalent, and current Festival Favors at the gem/treasure equivalent for their Joxar prices. Past holiday chests and items are at LAH.

Strange Chests are valued at LAH.

Current HC:
None - NOTN
Strange Chest

Upcoming HC:
Crystalline Gala - Eternal Snow
Trickmurk Circus - Shimmering Pinecone
Eternal Snow Shimmering Pinecone

~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~

Directory wrote:

Directory

All current NotN items, Grey Slimes, Mucks, Green, Yellow, Orange and Red goops. Any past festival chests, 2013-2014 apparel, Sprites, Baldwin and Swipp familiars, scrolls, treasure chests, eggs. Any unopened Marva's items. Eternal Snows and Shimmering Pinecones. Anything from my Wishlist.

In Stock: Flatleaves, Tablets, Sprockets, Embers, Shards, Shrooms, Geodes.

In Stock: Selected Chests and skins from most 2016 fests, including a complete set of all six Trickmurk 2016 Chests.

In Stock: All 2016 Familiars except Enduring Goblin. Some Marva, past NotN, and Bears available.

In Stock: Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2015, most 2016 holiday apparel and vistas.

In Stock: Smoky Quartz, Broken Bottle

Pinglists:

Holiday Exchange Shop opening
-

Specific Items Restocked
-

Give my dragons some love!

SzqWh.gif3wWtw.gifyPPb0.gifDEOuH.gif
[center][color=maroon][size=5][b][u]Wanted[/u][/b][/size][/color] In addition to buying and selling for gems, treasure, and holiday currencies, I'm also open to trading my stock for any items listed below, on my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1734532/1]Collections page[/url], or on my [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zcFXHKGB6QVxWmw3EloVZPn5xs_rJC2Qzvq7r9PJ6zQ/edit?usp=sharing]general Wishlist[/url]. Items valued by LAH unless otherwise noted (excluding sharp undercutter prices). ~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~ [quote name=Current-Holiday-Wants] [item=Strange Chest][item=Breed Change: Nocturne][item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg][item=Mimic Powder] [item=Cuckoo][item=Giant Swallowtail Caterpillar][item=Bee Orchid][item=Flying Gurnard] [item=Leaf Insect][item=Chameleon][item=Living Stones][item=Lakebottom Flounder] [item=Nocturne Puppet][item=Weathered Grimoire][item=Leporidae Guise][item=Mirror] [item=Hourglass][item=Night Flame][item=Crystal Ball][item=Multi-Lens Magnifier] [item=Grey Slime][item=Gold Muck][item=Silver Muck][item=Copper Muck] [item=Green Goo][item=Yellow Goo][item=Orange Goo][item=Red Goo] [item=Green Ooze][item=Yellow Ooze][item=Orange Ooze][item=Red Ooze] [item=Green Sludge][item=Yellow Sludge][item=Orange Sludge][item=Red Sludge] [item=Glass Beaker][item=Coarse Alchemical Reduction] [/quote] [quote name=Expensive-Wants] [item=Lightning Sprite][item=Arcane Sprite][item=Ice Sprite][item=Earth Sprite][item=Fire Sprite] [item=Light Sprite][item=Golden Bantam Fangar][item=Red-Footed Akirbeak][item=Speedy][item=Bone Fiend] [item=Golden Idol][item=Skycat][item=Cog Frog][item=Boolean][item=Mock Firebird] [item=Whirlwind Armband][item=Starseer Armband][item=Illuminated Armband][item=Frigid Armband] [item=Searing Armband][item=Shady Armband][item=Stonekeeper Armband] [item=Boneyard Tatters][item=Electricians Power Pack][item=Golem Gauntlet][item=Tricktrouper Crown][item=Windbound Plumage] [item=Archivists Spellscroll][item=Companion Comet][item=Cosmologist Fieldtools][item=Sunchaser Jewelry][item=Chillspike Collar] [item=Magmatic Pauldrons][item=Eroded Crystalhide][item=Crystalhide Treads][item=Metallurgists Forgetools] [item=Cranial Hornhelm][item=Gilded Crown][item=Scroll Case Sling][item=Cloudy Wings] [/quote] [quote name=General-Wants] [item=Green Goo][item=Green Ooze][item=Green Sludge] [item=Gilded Decorative Chest][item=Iron Treasure Chest][item=Rusted Treasure Chest] [item=Ambush][item=Eliminate][item=Sap][item=Rally][item=Aid] [item=Tincture of Dissolution][item=Major Health Potion][item=Health Potion][item=Minor Health Potion] [item=Unhatched Bogsneak Egg][item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg][item=Unhatched Light Egg][item=Unhatched Nature Egg][item=Unhatched Earth Egg] [item=Boon of Fertility][item=Primary Gene: Poison][item=Secondary Gene: Butterfly][item=Secondary Gene: Toxin][item=Tertiary Gene: Spines] [item=Plague Runestone][item=Fire Runestone][item=Light Runestone][item=Wind Runestone] [item=Nature Runestone][item=Lightning Runestone][item=Ice Runestone][item=Water Runestone] [item=Shadow Runestone][item=Arcane Runestone][item=Earth Runestone][item=Traveller's Runestone][item=Deeprealm Runestone] [item=Night Sky Wing Silks][item=Golden Wing Silks][item=Crimson Wing Silks][item=Celadon Wing Silks][item=Gossamer Wing Silks] [item=Dusklight Alchemist Tools][item=Supercharged Alchemist Tools][item=Golden Glow Alchemist Tools][item=Primary Alchemist Tools][item=Glowing Red Clawtips] [item=Glowing Orange Clawtips][item=Glowing Gold Clawtips][item=Glowing Green Clawtips][item=Glowing Blue Clawtips][item=Glowing Purple Clawtips] [i]Any other past Nocturne or Holiday Familiars or Items, any other genes, and any other Silk set pieces will also be considered! Please do offer if you're interested in trading them. [b]I am also interested in any past Holiday skins/accents, especially Plague, Lightning, and Shadow themed ones.[/b][/i] [/quote] [/center]
Wanted

In addition to buying and selling for gems, treasure, and holiday currencies, I'm also open to trading my stock for any items listed below, on my Collections page, or on my general Wishlist.

Items valued by LAH unless otherwise noted (excluding sharp undercutter prices).

~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~
Current-Holiday-Wants wrote:

Strange Chest Breed Change: Nocturne Unhatched Nocturne Egg Mimic Powder
Cuckoo Giant Swallowtail Caterpillar Bee Orchid Flying Gurnard
Leaf Insect Chameleon Living Stones Lakebottom Flounder
Nocturne Puppet Weathered Grimoire Leporidae Guise Mirror
Hourglass Night Flame Crystal Ball Multi-Lens Magnifier

Grey Slime Gold Muck Silver Muck Copper Muck
Green Goo Yellow Goo Orange Goo Red Goo
Green Ooze Yellow Ooze Orange Ooze Red Ooze
Green Sludge Yellow Sludge Orange Sludge Red Sludge
Glass Beaker Coarse Alchemical Reduction

Expensive-Wants wrote:

Lightning Sprite Arcane Sprite Ice Sprite Earth Sprite Fire Sprite
Light Sprite Golden Bantam Fangar Red-Footed Akirbeak Speedy Bone Fiend
Golden Idol Skycat Cog Frog Boolean Mock Firebird

Whirlwind Armband Illuminated Armband Frigid Armband
Searing Armband Shady Armband Stonekeeper Armband

Boneyard Tatters Golem Gauntlet Tricktrouper Crown Windbound Plumage
Companion Comet Cosmologist Fieldtools Sunchaser Jewelry Chillspike Collar
Magmatic Pauldrons Eroded Crystalhide Crystalhide Treads
Cranial Hornhelm Gilded Crown Scroll Case Sling Cloudy Wings

General-Wants wrote:

Green Goo Green Ooze Green Sludge

Gilded Decorative Chest Iron Treasure Chest Rusted Treasure Chest

Ambush Eliminate Sap Rally Aid
Tincture of Dissolution Major Health Potion Health Potion Minor Health Potion

Unhatched Bogsneak Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Earth Egg

Boon of Fertility Primary Gene: Poison Secondary Gene: Butterfly Secondary Gene: Toxin Tertiary Gene: Spines

Plague Runestone Fire Runestone Light Runestone Wind Runestone
Nature Runestone Lightning Runestone Ice Runestone Water Runestone
Shadow Runestone Arcane Runestone Earth Runestone Deeprealm Runestone

Night Sky Wing Silks Golden Wing Silks Crimson Wing Silks Celadon Wing Silks Gossamer Wing Silks

Dusklight Alchemist Tools Supercharged Alchemist Tools Golden Glow Alchemist Tools Primary Alchemist Tools Glowing Red Clawtips
Glowing Orange Clawtips Glowing Gold Clawtips Glowing Green Clawtips Glowing Blue Clawtips Glowing Purple Clawtips

Any other past Nocturne or Holiday Familiars or Items, any other genes, and any other Silk set pieces will also be considered! Please do offer if you're interested in trading them. I am also interested in any past Holiday skins/accents, especially Plague, Lightning, and Shadow themed ones.

[center][color=maroon][size=5][b][u]Currency Exchange[/u][/b][/size][/color] [b]1 Holiday Currency = 1g = 650t.[/b] Any two HCs are 1:1 for each other. The current HC and the HC for the upcoming month may be used as payment for items. Any other holiday currencies will [i]only[/i] be accepted as exchanges for other HCs. [b]Current HC:[/b] Giant Sand Dollars [item=Giant Sand Dollar] [b]Upcoming HC:[/b] Bladed Flatleaves [item=Bladed Flatleaf] ~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~ [quote name=In-Stock] [item=Messengers Scroll]x75 [item=Eternal Snow]x41 [item=Shimmering Pinecone]x1 [item=All-Seeing Shroom]x25 [/quote] [quote name=Wanted] [item=Giant Sand Dollar][item=Bladed Flatleaf][item=Immaculate Tablet] [item=Charged Sprocket][item=Glowing Ember][item=Magical Shard][item=All-Seeing Shroom][item=Deepearth Geode] [/quote] [/center]
Currency Exchange

1 Holiday Currency = 1g = 650t.
Any two HCs are 1:1 for each other.

The current HC and the HC for the upcoming month may be used as payment for items. Any other holiday currencies will only be accepted as exchanges for other HCs.

Current HC:
Giant Sand Dollars
Giant Sand Dollar

Upcoming HC:
Bladed Flatleaves
Bladed Flatleaf

~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~
In-Stock wrote:
x75 Eternal Snow x41 Shimmering Pinecone x1 All-Seeing Shroom x25

Wanted wrote:
Giant Sand Dollar Bladed Flatleaf Immaculate Tablet
Charged Sprocket Glowing Ember Magical Shard All-Seeing Shroom Deepearth Geode

[center][color=maroon][size=5][b][u]Chests and Skins[/u][/b][/size][/color] Generally valued at LAH or equivalent. Trades welcome. ~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~ [quote name=In-Stock] [i]Riot of Rot 2015[/i] [item=Contaminated Chest][item=Cursed Watcher Chest] (Contaminated, Cursed Watcher) [i]Crystalline Gala 2016[/i] [item=Below Zero Chest][item=Frosted Chest] (Below Zero, Frosted) [skin=15889] (Icewraith) [i]Trickmurk Circus 2016[/i] [item=Chessknight Chest][item=Wispy Magic Chest][item=Tricky Guise Chest] (Chessknight, Wispy Magic, Tricky Guise) [item=Brambletrick Chest][item=Chessknight Chest][item=Wandering Chest] [item=Tangled Trick Chest][item=Tricky Guise Chest][item=Wispy Magic Chest] (Full Set of Trickmurk 2016 Chests - 5% off LAH for purchase as a set) [skin=16382][skin=16380][skin=16384] (Sentiment of Sanity, Gambler's Goop, Entangled Creeper) [i]Mistral Jamboree 2016[/i] [item=Gale Force Chest][item=Ribbon Breeze Chest][item=Wind Bells Chest] (Gale Force, Ribbon Breeze, Wind Bells) [skin=17009][skin=17016] (Bamboo Queen, Windsong Adept) [/quote] [/center]
Chests and Skins

Generally valued at LAH or equivalent. Trades welcome.

~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~
In-Stock wrote:

Riot of Rot 2015

Contaminated Chest Cursed Watcher Chest
(Contaminated, Cursed Watcher)

Crystalline Gala 2016

Below Zero Chest Frosted Chest
(Below Zero, Frosted)

(Icewraith)

Trickmurk Circus 2016

Chessknight Chest Wispy Magic Chest Tricky Guise Chest
(Chessknight, Wispy Magic, Tricky Guise)

Brambletrick Chest Chessknight Chest Wandering Chest
Tangled Trick Chest Tricky Guise Chest Wispy Magic Chest
(Full Set of Trickmurk 2016 Chests - 5% off LAH for purchase as a set)

(Sentiment of Sanity, Gambler's Goop, Entangled Creeper)

Mistral Jamboree 2016

Gale Force Chest Ribbon Breeze Chest Wind Bells Chest
(Gale Force, Ribbon Breeze, Wind Bells)

(Bamboo Queen, Windsong Adept)

[center][color=maroon][size=5][b][u]Familiars[/u][/b][/size][/color] ~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~ [quote name=In-Stock] [i]2016 Festivals[/i] [item=Cragward Custodian][item=Insubstantial Illusionist][item=Hurricane Herald] [i]Marva, Nocturne, and Bears[/i] [item=Bucktooth Digger][item=Marbled Jester] [item=Ectoplasmime][item=Jawlocker][item=Snarling Mimic][item=Spellbound Tome] [item=Polarfreeze Defender][item=Timber Tender] [/quote][/center]
Familiars

~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~
In-Stock wrote:

2016 Festivals

Cragward Custodian Insubstantial Illusionist Hurricane Herald

Marva, Nocturne, and Bears

Bucktooth Digger Marbled Jester
Ectoplasmime Jawlocker Snarling Mimic Spellbound Tome
Polarfreeze Defender Timber Tender

[center][color=maroon][size=5][b][u]Apparel[/u][/b][/size][/color] ~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~ [quote name=In-Stock] [i]2016 Fests[/i] [item=Frigid Crown][item=Chillspike Crown][item=Frigid Emblem] [item=Shady Crown][item=Gloomwillow Guide][item=Shady Emblem] [item=Whirlwind Crown][item=WIndbound Mask][item=Whirlwind Emblem] [i]2015 and Earlier[/i] [item=Bluffclamber Belongings] [/quote][/center]
Apparel

~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~
In-Stock wrote:

2016 Fests

Frigid Crown Chillspike Crown Frigid Emblem
Shady Crown Gloomwillow Guide Shady Emblem
Whirlwind Crown Windbound Mask Whirlwind Emblem

2015 and Earlier

Bluffclamber Belongings

[center][color=maroon][size=5][b][u]Baldwin and Misc[/u][/b][/size][/color] Materials and transmutations listed once only, but I have multiples in stock of many. ~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~ [quote name=Holiday-Baldwin-In-Stock] [item=Yellow Goo][item=Yellow Ooze][item=Yellow Sludge][item=Copper Muck][item=Grey Slime] [/quote] [quote name=Holiday-Materials-for-Baldwin-In-Stock] [item=Smooth Pebbles][item=Gravel] [/quote] [quote name=Other-Baldwin-In-Stock] [item=Green Goo][item=Yellow Goo][item=Orange Goo][item=Red Goo][item=Purple Goo] [item=Blue Goo][item=Green Ooze][item=Yellow Ooze][item=Orange Ooze][item=Red Ooze] [item=Purple Ooze][item=Blue Ooze][item=Green Sludge][item=Yellow Sludge][item=Orange Sludge] [item=Red Sludge][item=Purple Sludge][item=Silver Muck][item=Gold Muck][item=Black Slime] [/quote] [/center]
Baldwin and Misc

Materials and transmutations listed once only, but I have multiples in stock of many.

~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~
Holiday-Baldwin-In-Stock wrote:

Yellow Goo Yellow Ooze Yellow Sludge Copper Muck Grey Slime

Holiday-Materials-for-Baldwin-In-Stock wrote:

Smooth Pebbles Gravel

Other-Baldwin-In-Stock wrote:

Green Goo Yellow Goo Orange Goo Red Goo Purple Goo
Blue Goo Green Ooze Yellow Ooze Orange Ooze Red Ooze
Purple Ooze Blue Ooze Green Sludge Yellow Sludge Orange Sludge
Red Sludge Purple Sludge Silver Muck Gold Muck Black Slime

We are open!
We are open!

@angsthound

Hey there! I have 31 pinecones I can sell, if you want? I'd prefer gems for it (I want to buy tinctures for my dergs, and by my ratio they're a little cheaper in gems c: )
@angsthound

Hey there! I have 31 pinecones I can sell, if you want? I'd prefer gems for it (I want to buy tinctures for my dergs, and by my ratio they're a little cheaper in gems c: )
DyYwZkw.png
@missy20201

Sure, I can do gems. Send the pinecones and I'll send 31 gems right back. Sound good? :)
@missy20201

Sure, I can do gems. Send the pinecones and I'll send 31 gems right back. Sound good? :)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8