Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 535 536
Having trouble connecting to the Coliseum? Try safe mode. The safe mode version of other games can be accessed by pasting the string "&safemode=1" (without quotes) on the end of the game's URL.

Hey everyone,

If you're having this issue, it means one of three things:
  • Your network has blocked websockets. You can test this at http://websocketstest.com. If this is the case, have your system administrator open up websocket port 4231. You may also need to disable noscript from preventing IP 199.38.112.170 from running.
  • Your antivirus is blocking site communication. Trend Micro is known to block Faire and Coliseum, though there may be others. We are unsure of a fix for this at this time, though the above fixes have been reported as having varied success.
  • The Flight Rising Game Server is down. Crashes happen from time to time. Don't worry, though, I'm watching the servers almost every minute I'm awake, so if they do go down, they should come back up soon.
Having trouble connecting to the Coliseum? Try safe mode. The safe mode version of other games can be accessed by pasting the string "&safemode=1" (without quotes) on the end of the game's URL.

Hey everyone,

If you're having this issue, it means one of three things:
  • Your network has blocked websockets. You can test this at http://websocketstest.com. If this is the case, have your system administrator open up websocket port 4231. You may also need to disable noscript from preventing IP 199.38.112.170 from running.
  • Your antivirus is blocking site communication. Trend Micro is known to block Faire and Coliseum, though there may be others. We are unsure of a fix for this at this time, though the above fixes have been reported as having varied success.
  • The Flight Rising Game Server is down. Crashes happen from time to time. Don't worry, though, I'm watching the servers almost every minute I'm awake, so if they do go down, they should come back up soon.
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
Uh, maybe just 95%. You should eat, drink, and take bathroom breaks. For the sake of the other admins. And us.

Thanks for all your hard work, Thrage <3
Uh, maybe just 95%. You should eat, drink, and take bathroom breaks. For the sake of the other admins. And us.

Thanks for all your hard work, Thrage <3
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
It&#039;s good to see that we have a dedicated administration crew! Don&#039;t worry, we&#039;re all rooting for ya :3
It&#039;s good to see that we have a dedicated administration crew! Don&#039;t worry, we&#039;re all rooting for ya :3
Oh please. This is a forum. The pun is always intended :).
You can do it, we have full confidence in you!
You can do it, we have full confidence in you!
Thank you for all your hard work we know you can do it!
Thank you for all your hard work we know you can do it!
iPPbaCZ.png
I was wondering is something was wrong...

We know you can take care of this.
I was wondering is something was wrong...

We know you can take care of this.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
Thrage you don&#039;t need to apologize to us, you&#039;re doing your best and we understand, so Thrage, you&#039;re awesome man! :3
Thrage you don&#039;t need to apologize to us, you&#039;re doing your best and we understand, so Thrage, you&#039;re awesome man! :3
And here I thought it was just me.

Good luck bug hunting.
And here I thought it was just me.

Good luck bug hunting.
2q035vp.jpg
Thanks for all the hard work and good luck with the bug hunt! My Fae is quite eager to eat any bugs you may find :D
Thanks for all the hard work and good luck with the bug hunt! My Fae is quite eager to eat any bugs you may find :D
Ah! Good to know it&#039;s not just me with loading trouble! *Waits patiently*

Edit: Actually, fairgrounds is loading for me, but coliseum isn&#039;t. Is that normal?
Ah! Good to know it&#039;s not just me with loading trouble! *Waits patiently*

Edit: Actually, fairgrounds is loading for me, but coliseum isn&#039;t. Is that normal?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 535 536