Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
Looking forward to those genes like whoa.
Looking forward to those genes like whoa.
First of all, this is really nice to see some of the things you're working on, and letting us in on these updates before they get implemented. It helps address some issues when we can actually visualize the work you're putting into the site.

Secondly - OMG THE NEW GENES. Vipera and Hypnotic? Give it to me! Any idea if these will be treasure or gem genes?
First of all, this is really nice to see some of the things you're working on, and letting us in on these updates before they get implemented. It helps address some issues when we can actually visualize the work you're putting into the site.

Secondly - OMG THE NEW GENES. Vipera and Hypnotic? Give it to me! Any idea if these will be treasure or gem genes?
tumblr_inline_nmplalyfet1qfq1fk_500.gif
Oh my god Vipera and Hypnotic look GORGEOUS. Great job artists!

And I figured the Piebald poll would be close. I really did like both options!
Oh my god Vipera and Hypnotic look GORGEOUS. Great job artists!

And I figured the Piebald poll would be close. I really did like both options!
-AchievementGet-
I'm all for more gene variety. Not really digging on the previews too hard (looks pretty similar to Bar/Daub tbh) but maybe they'll look better on other breeds!

RIP sledpunk nocturne, you will be missed
I'm all for more gene variety. Not really digging on the previews too hard (looks pretty similar to Bar/Daub tbh) but maybe they'll look better on other breeds!

RIP sledpunk nocturne, you will be missed
Thank you all for working so hard to make this site great. I for one look forward to seeing how the site progresses in the future.
And those new genes looks so amazing!
Thank you all for working so hard to make this site great. I for one look forward to seeing how the site progresses in the future.
And those new genes looks so amazing!
I think the status box is a good thing and will be great to keep the community up to date. And maybe it can explain things if something accidentally goes screwy and the site lags!

And while I'm not too sure on that piebald being a gene (what will happen to the piebald accenters?) I'm in love with Vipera/Hypnotic!
I think the status box is a good thing and will be great to keep the community up to date. And maybe it can explain things if something accidentally goes screwy and the site lags!

And while I'm not too sure on that piebald being a gene (what will happen to the piebald accenters?) I'm in love with Vipera/Hypnotic!
37adqBC.png
Huzzah!! And my GOD thank you for the ping bringing you directly to the post. MUCH NEEDED.

Still a bit sad about the piebald gene being a white coloration, considering that white is already a color a dragon can have and therefore piebald will always be white, but whatever the masses say I guess.

Clearly I voted for tertiary and NOT white, lol.
Huzzah!! And my GOD thank you for the ping bringing you directly to the post. MUCH NEEDED.

Still a bit sad about the piebald gene being a white coloration, considering that white is already a color a dragon can have and therefore piebald will always be white, but whatever the masses say I guess.

Clearly I voted for tertiary and NOT white, lol.
lightningshieldl.png ePOliyb.png
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png
1AKTlm5.png
qFgWn8o.png
GFMPnvG.png
lightningshieldr.png
[quote name="Fishy" date="2015-03-11 21:19:58"]I NEED those new genes *_* Will they be treasure or gem?[/quote] @Fishy, they are not gem genes.
Fishy wrote on 2015-03-11 21:19:58:
I NEED those new genes *_* Will they be treasure or gem?

@Fishy, they are not gem genes.
As long as you continue to work on these and provide us with updates everything should be cool. I know the thing you are implementing is to help communicate but still communicate to the best of your abilites to us for now (:
As long as you continue to work on these and provide us with updates everything should be cool. I know the thing you are implementing is to help communicate but still communicate to the best of your abilites to us for now (:
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
I'm so happy white piebald won ;A;
now to wait patiently for it's release

and Vipera/Hypnotic is looking pretty great :0
I'm so happy white piebald won ;A;
now to wait patiently for it's release

and Vipera/Hypnotic is looking pretty great :0
tumblr_njxvvr0Wrn1qdq86jo2_250.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55