Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus 2015
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 42 43
[quote name="anafenza" date="2015-02-23 10:13:41"]I don't understand why people are complaining about the drop rates. It's all RNG and the items that can be obtained by getting the festival currency wouldn't be as special if they were easy to get.[/quote] lol okay it's RNG if you say so. You realize rngs run on intergers and you can change those to ruin drop rates and that's what they're doing? It isn't "easy". If you have to gather solely in the same element all week and use all your turns on that to get 1 set, that is not "easy". When you can't even get 1 set by doing that, it goes from "difficult" to "absurd and not worth the effort".
anafenza wrote on 2015-02-23 10:13:41:
I don't understand why people are complaining about the drop rates. It's all RNG and the items that can be obtained by getting the festival currency wouldn't be as special if they were easy to get.

lol okay it's RNG if you say so. You realize rngs run on intergers and you can change those to ruin drop rates and that's what they're doing?

It isn't "easy". If you have to gather solely in the same element all week and use all your turns on that to get 1 set, that is not "easy". When you can't even get 1 set by doing that, it goes from "difficult" to "absurd and not worth the effort".
Don't think you've been forgiven Shadowbinder!!!!! Don't think we forgot about night of the nocturne!!!!
Don't think you've been forgiven Shadowbinder!!!!! Don't think we forgot about night of the nocturne!!!!
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.giftumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko5_100.pnghotdad2.pngqvTNuJR.pngqvtHkgM.pngkwGLys2.png
Personally I don't mind how many cones I've gotten, but I think I've noticed a pattern. A lot of newer users seem to get the festival things easier. Could elemental flight be a factor too, since some older players appear to have a lot of problems too? Anyways, I always grab one accent per festival, and I think I like this one :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7911635] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/79117/7911635_350.png[/img] [/url] I don't know why, but it just looks so good on her!
Personally I don't mind how many cones I've gotten, but I think I've noticed a pattern. A lot of newer users seem to get the festival things easier. Could elemental flight be a factor too, since some older players appear to have a lot of problems too?

Anyways, I always grab one accent per festival, and I think I like this one :)

7911635_350.png

I don't know why, but it just looks so good on her!
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
[quote name="lizzyinatizzy" date="2015-02-23 11:11:46"][quote name="anafenza" date="2015-02-23 10:13:41"]I don't understand why people are complaining about the drop rates. It's all RNG and the items that can be obtained by getting the festival currency wouldn't be as special if they were easy to get.[/quote] lol okay it's RNG if you say so. You realize rngs run on intergers and you can change those to ruin drop rates and that's what they're doing? It isn't "easy". If you have to gather solely in the same element all week and use all your turns on that to get 1 set, that is not "easy". When you can't even get 1 set by doing that, it goes from "difficult" to "absurd and not worth the effort".[/quote] The mods can make things as hard or easy to get as they want. Like I said, if the currency dropped all the time, the items that can be purchased with it wouldn't be as special. I can understand why you would be frustrated that you wouldn't be able to get something you wanted because the currency drop was low, but I don't think being critical like you have been would help much. You can recommend things to the mods and admins, but I feel like you're attacking them an that's unlikely to make them want to listen to you.
lizzyinatizzy wrote on 2015-02-23 11:11:46:
anafenza wrote on 2015-02-23 10:13:41:
I don't understand why people are complaining about the drop rates. It's all RNG and the items that can be obtained by getting the festival currency wouldn't be as special if they were easy to get.

lol okay it's RNG if you say so. You realize rngs run on intergers and you can change those to ruin drop rates and that's what they're doing?

It isn't "easy". If you have to gather solely in the same element all week and use all your turns on that to get 1 set, that is not "easy". When you can't even get 1 set by doing that, it goes from "difficult" to "absurd and not worth the effort".

The mods can make things as hard or easy to get as they want. Like I said, if the currency dropped all the time, the items that can be purchased with it wouldn't be as special. I can understand why you would be frustrated that you wouldn't be able to get something you wanted because the currency drop was low, but I don't think being critical like you have been would help much. You can recommend things to the mods and admins, but I feel like you're attacking them an that's unlikely to make them want to listen to you.
I've been here for a few months and I really enjoy the site. There have been some growing pains, with respect to the Night of the Nocturne and some Coliseum problems, but it seems like the mods are doing their best to make this a fun and engaging environment. I really like that they continue producing new content for us to enjoy.
I've been here for a few months and I really enjoy the site. There have been some growing pains, with respect to the Night of the Nocturne and some Coliseum problems, but it seems like the mods are doing their best to make this a fun and engaging environment. I really like that they continue producing new content for us to enjoy.
Skins ans accents this month are great! And I really like these tentacles Thorns and Sash!

But... We need a new way to get festival currency. Add them to Fairgrounds. Give them to Tomo. Something. Anything. Anything but the Coliseum. Please. I cannot grind anymore. I play FR since Jule 2013 and I cannot play Coliseum anymore. It's not even loading for me now. I have to open a trading shop again and buy Cones with items because looking at the Coliseum makes me want to cry.
Skins ans accents this month are great! And I really like these tentacles Thorns and Sash!

But... We need a new way to get festival currency. Add them to Fairgrounds. Give them to Tomo. Something. Anything. Anything but the Coliseum. Please. I cannot grind anymore. I play FR since Jule 2013 and I cannot play Coliseum anymore. It's not even loading for me now. I have to open a trading shop again and buy Cones with items because looking at the Coliseum makes me want to cry.
KmnIjfw.png
Oh, the skins are so pretty! Even though my favorites didn't win.
Those thorn apparel though.... I need it omg. It reminds me a lot of one of my favorite shows
Oh, the skins are so pretty! Even though my favorites didn't win.
Those thorn apparel though.... I need it omg. It reminds me a lot of one of my favorite shows
T3TuubO.png
I'm so close to buying a chest and I need 40,000 more treasure. Does anyone have some to spare?? If you do thanks!
I'm so close to buying a chest and I need 40,000 more treasure. Does anyone have some to spare?? If you do thanks!
tumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko2_100.png
Closing in on 2 hours without a chest, been grinding while watching tv. Non-stop. Took 2 hours last night to get my first skin.

If things were easy to get in FR the market would be poop. .-. Also, I tend to respect what I get more if I work really hard for it.

Just push through the boredom, or learn a way to earn yourself money and buy them. No need to complain.
Closing in on 2 hours without a chest, been grinding while watching tv. Non-stop. Took 2 hours last night to get my first skin.

If things were easy to get in FR the market would be poop. .-. Also, I tend to respect what I get more if I work really hard for it.

Just push through the boredom, or learn a way to earn yourself money and buy them. No need to complain.
DGvY4qO.gif
0Eukkgx.png TTAdf7l.png Gem & Fodder Shop
TTAdf7l.png Dragons For Sale
X7Mtuz7.png
Congratulations to all the winners!
Congratulations to all the winners!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 42 43