Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Peacekeeping Apparel
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Thank you for the update! Love the new apparel. and now I can finally get treasures in another way than higher and lower and jigsaw ( which I am not a big fan off because im so slow at this. ) Since The Arcanist broke his runestones Runestones is broken.
Thank you for the update! Love the new apparel. and now I can finally get treasures in another way than higher and lower and jigsaw ( which I am not a big fan off because im so slow at this. ) Since The Arcanist broke his runestones Runestones is broken.
Awesome peacekeeper outfit and giant congrats @Khamaseen !!!!
Awesome peacekeeper outfit and giant congrats @Khamaseen !!!!
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
[quote name="Rummy" date="2013-07-31 15:01:23" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=1&id=855042#855203"]Is there a way to turn the effects on shock switch off? I can't figure out how and it keeps crashing my browser because of all the movement :) thank you go the amazing game![/quote] If you are using Firefox, it's because the game doesn't work well in Firefox whether you use the version without effects or the normal version. It crashes for me, too because I am using Firefox.
Is there a way to turn the effects on shock switch off? I can't figure out how and it keeps crashing my browser because of all the movement :) thank you go the amazing game!

If you are using Firefox, it's because the game doesn't work well in Firefox whether you use the version without effects or the normal version. It crashes for me, too because I am using Firefox.
oqllpxA.gifX4235Xn.gif
Sooo, are we going to get the achievements that we missed when they're turned back on?
Sooo, are we going to get the achievements that we missed when they're turned back on?
[quote name="Shimamoyo" date="2013-07-31 16:12:26" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=4&id=855042#856875"]Sooo, are we going to get the achievements that we missed when they're turned back on?[/quote] While I cannot guarantee it will happen, we will absolutely try. :) Many achievements are triggered by specific events/actions and would not be able to be applied retroactively.

While I cannot guarantee it will happen, we will absolutely try. :) Many achievements are triggered by specific events/actions and would not be able to be applied retroactively.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
I was beginning to wonder on the Runestones thing myself. :x Glad to see it's well noted now... and the achievements thing XD;;

<3<3<3 Thanks again for continuing to iron out the bumps! :3
I was beginning to wonder on the Runestones thing myself. :x Glad to see it&#039;s well noted now... and the achievements thing XD;;

<3<3<3 Thanks again for continuing to iron out the bumps! :3
Groovy items, man.
Thank you for letting us know about the current issues, hope they&#039;ll be smoothed out soon!
Groovy items, man.
Thank you for letting us know about the current issues, hope they&#039;ll be smoothed out soon!
ZPPY.png
Is it bad i want to get that head band and name a dragon Solid Snake?
Is it bad i want to get that head band and name a dragon Solid Snake?
miniart-banner_zps456ccda4.png
Yes, it would be cool to get that Runestones glitch fixed soon...
Yes, it would be cool to get that Runestones glitch fixed soon...
jCVhFoZ.gif
In terms of achievements, will we be rewarded them once this is fixed? I know I&#039;ve gotten at least 3, 2 from breeding and 1 from somethin&#039; else.
In terms of achievements, will we be rewarded them once this is fixed? I know I&#039;ve gotten at least 3, 2 from breeding and 1 from somethin&#039; else.
I06KedT.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10