Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, vol 10
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33
@Rexi

Lol they removed the name and the picture even though most everyone knows what they are and roughly what they'll look like now...

Uhh... I feel like the site needs way more attention and maintenance before we open *another* registration window. But hey whatever. More people to sign up and not stay. :/
@Rexi

Lol they removed the name and the picture even though most everyone knows what they are and roughly what they'll look like now...

Uhh... I feel like the site needs way more attention and maintenance before we open *another* registration window. But hey whatever. More people to sign up and not stay. :/
AffiliateBanner.png
Welcome new mods! @Barbie @Nerd

I can't wait to see you guys in the forums, hopefully in the more fun discussion threads and not so much the problem threads, hahaha.
Welcome new mods! @Barbie @Nerd

I can't wait to see you guys in the forums, hopefully in the more fun discussion threads and not so much the problem threads, hahaha.
Make this tiny goat a familiar.
Micro Goat
This one felt a little lacking of exciting stuff...but whoohoo for another registration! I have uber amounts of siblings and I just wanna have all of us join! Maybe I can get my bro to join on this next one~

also sweet! New moderators :D
This one felt a little lacking of exciting stuff...but whoohoo for another registration! I have uber amounts of siblings and I just wanna have all of us join! Maybe I can get my bro to join on this next one~

also sweet! New moderators :D
VcAHTrL.png
@EnchantedEcho I know right? Why hide something most people know about already? And I'd agree, this site needs a lot more work before we welcome any more people.
@EnchantedEcho I know right? Why hide something most people know about already? And I'd agree, this site needs a lot more work before we welcome any more people.
istg Every time I really start enjoying the site again and getting over the fact that I have been burned by this place so bad...our lovely staff has to open their fat mouth and make me hate it all over again.
istg Every time I really start enjoying the site again and getting over the fact that I have been burned by this place so bad...our lovely staff has to open their fat mouth and make me hate it all over again.
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more."
@Rexi
I shouldn't be laughing at the censors but I guess I am oops
I guess I'll have to wait and be surprised like everyone else
@Rexi
I shouldn't be laughing at the censors but I guess I am oops
I guess I'll have to wait and be surprised like everyone else
gBuaq.gif
@Sucrechat I tried. I just wanted to inform someone. /:
@Sucrechat I tried. I just wanted to inform someone. /:
I didn't realize there was so much animosity towards the staff. I've been treated with nothing but kindness since joining.
I didn't realize there was so much animosity towards the staff. I've been treated with nothing but kindness since joining.
gBuaq.gif
@Sucrechat You haven't seen the half of it.

Also, the mods apparently miscredited someone with the Clan directory thing. The mods messing something up and failing to communicate properly? Say it isn't so!
@Sucrechat You haven't seen the half of it.

Also, the mods apparently miscredited someone with the Clan directory thing. The mods messing something up and failing to communicate properly? Say it isn't so!
[quote name="Cynictis" date="2014-12-04 17:05:07"]@Aequorin I'm super flattered that my Clan Directory is getting featured, but the Clan Alliance thing and the Interactive Map are run by different people. I have them linked in my thread as additional resources, but I don't actually have anything to do with them, and I don't want credit where it isn't due :x[/quote] @Cynictis, clarifications have been added so that @Mary and @Patch are credited as well!
Cynictis wrote on 2014-12-04 17:05:07:
@Aequorin I'm super flattered that my Clan Directory is getting featured, but the Clan Alliance thing and the Interactive Map are run by different people. I have them linked in my thread as additional resources, but I don't actually have anything to do with them, and I don't want credit where it isn't due :x

@Cynictis, clarifications have been added so that @Mary and @Patch are credited as well!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33