Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34
I love love love some of those accents ;u; Also yay, BEAAARRRR
I love love love some of those accents ;u; Also yay, BEAAARRRR
LKzi7uW.png
I think the bear is my favorite! the accents are nice though!

I like how sometimes the dragon is interacting with the comet. Somehow it seems more mystical, like they're catching something that fell from the night sky.
I think the bear is my favorite! the accents are nice though!

I like how sometimes the dragon is interacting with the comet. Somehow it seems more mystical, like they're catching something that fell from the night sky.
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
Everything is so pretty!!! Must get them all, congratulations to the skin winners!! :D
Everything is so pretty!!! Must get them all, congratulations to the skin winners!! :D
10selK3.png
I love the bear
I love the bear
tumblr_inline_ndfc3bktVg1r3rrw1.gif
THE BEAR OMG THE HYPE WAS SO REAL.
THE BEAR OMG THE HYPE WAS SO REAL.
wind_contest.png
Flight Rising Time +7 (GMT)
@Undel

*apprentice, though? Scripts of the Apprentice.. with an e on the end...

It says Scripts of the Apprentic
@Undel

*apprentice, though? Scripts of the Apprentice.. with an e on the end...

It says Scripts of the Apprentic
OMG that Bear!!! *melts* that is the cutest thing ever and I need to get a ton of them!!! I wish we could attach the same type of familiar to more than one dragon, once they're 'awakened' and you no longer can get treasure chests from them. Most of my dragons would then have THIS BEAR!

Just look at that Bear! *cuddles it*

The skins and accents are very beautiful and I already have a few of my favourites in the hoard :D
OMG that Bear!!! *melts* that is the cutest thing ever and I need to get a ton of them!!! I wish we could attach the same type of familiar to more than one dragon, once they're 'awakened' and you no longer can get treasure chests from them. Most of my dragons would then have THIS BEAR!

Just look at that Bear! *cuddles it*

The skins and accents are very beautiful and I already have a few of my favourites in the hoard :D
I'm in Denmark at GMT+1 - so please be patient if you're far from my timezone and message me.

[url=][/url]
@AntiFerret There's a character limit :-( Might change it to Script of the Apprentice in the morning.
@AntiFerret There's a character limit :-( Might change it to Script of the Apprentice in the morning.
Gotta love this festival! Arcane dominance + high restock rates = me scoring two sets of skins & accents for myself and a friend.

Also, BEAR. My fave by far (no, I'm not biased).
Gotta love this festival! Arcane dominance + high restock rates = me scoring two sets of skins & accents for myself and a friend.

Also, BEAR. My fave by far (no, I'm not biased).
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro7_250.gif
[quote name="Undel" date="2014-09-21 01:58:43"]@AntiFerret There's a character limit :-( Might change it to Script of the Apprentice in the morning.[/quote] @Undel So maybe next time there is a skin contest, add a rule saying how long the title should be? Then such problems would be easier to avoid, I think. c:
Undel wrote on 2014-09-21 01:58:43:

@Undel

So maybe next time there is a skin contest, add a rule saying how long the title should be? Then such problems would be easier to avoid, I think. c:
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34