Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ornate Bracelets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Good work ad always :)
Good work ad always :)
As the sea, as the stars, so am I
Oooh the bracelets seem nice. I'm excited to snag a few!
Oooh the bracelets seem nice. I'm excited to snag a few!
Zffn4HY.png
[quote name="RandyPandy" date="2014-09-10 23:34:44"] The Fall[i]en[/i] Streak's picture in the Encyclopedia shows the Fall[i]out[/i] Streak's picture instead. Might want to fix that! XD Aaah those Ornate Bracelets~. I hope I find some in a chest~.[/quote] @RandyPandy They're basically the same thing. I did a lazy hue shift on the snow streak animation early on in the game's life. It's slated to be redone with proper fallout streak art later on. :)
RandyPandy wrote on 2014-09-10 23:34:44:
The Fallen Streak's picture in the Encyclopedia shows the Fallout Streak's picture instead. Might want to fix that! XD

Aaah those Ornate Bracelets~. I hope I find some in a chest~.

@RandyPandy They're basically the same thing. I did a lazy hue shift on the snow streak animation early on in the game's life. It's slated to be redone with proper fallout streak art later on. :)
@Undel
Oooh okay. XD I think everyone had been wondering why Fallen Streaks dropped Fallout Streaks! But that cleared it up. ^^
@Undel
Oooh okay. XD I think everyone had been wondering why Fallen Streaks dropped Fallout Streaks! But that cleared it up. ^^
@Undel

Thank you. Harpy Roost is pretty much my favorite venue ever!
@Undel

Thank you. Harpy Roost is pretty much my favorite venue ever!
DC2.S?GmL-W-TPaPlSkfCbr|br-B-AFr--NpM-H+$-FoR+Ac+J--S--U--I-V?Q---Tc---E++Df+
How the heck do you keep a Ghostly Aura in the hoard!?! I don't want my storage room to be haunted! I already have cursed items already! Now ghosts?!
How the heck do you keep a Ghostly Aura in the hoard!?! I don't want my storage room to be haunted! I already have cursed items already! Now ghosts?!
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
Cool update, I love all the Scorched Forest skins, the bracelets, and am super-stoked about Crim confirmation and message receipts. Thanks a load, guys! ♥
Cool update, I love all the Scorched Forest skins, the bracelets, and am super-stoked about Crim confirmation and message receipts. Thanks a load, guys! ♥
ZPPY.png
Woah, new items!!
Woah, new items!!
:^)

I like those bracelets.
:^)

I like those bracelets.
Awesome~
(But I'm still hoping for the leafy moth trade to get finally kicked out)
Awesome~
(But I'm still hoping for the leafy moth trade to get finally kicked out)
Gammass.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16