Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Vol 7
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
[center][quote name="Raikdow" date="2014-08-31 17:11:40"][quote name="Aequorin" date="2014-08-31 16:54:47"][quote name="Devildove" date="2014-08-31 16:53:44"][quote]Marketplace apparel, Familiars, and Specialty Items will stock at triple quantity their first week of release, after which time they will begin stocking at normal rates.[/quote] Just to clarify, does this include new gene and breed scroll releases as well?[/quote] @Devildove, yes.[/quote] *cries* My future bar profits.[/quote]@Raikdow [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/zoGz7Sm.gif[/IMG] /s[/center]
Raikdow wrote on 2014-08-31 17:11:40:
Aequorin wrote on 2014-08-31 16:54:47:
Devildove wrote on 2014-08-31 16:53:44:
Quote:
Marketplace apparel, Familiars, and Specialty Items will stock at triple quantity their first week of release, after which time they will begin stocking at normal rates.

Just to clarify, does this include new gene and breed scroll releases as well?

@Devildove, yes.

*cries* My future bar profits.
@Raikdow
zoGz7Sm.gif

/s
@Aequorin
if the penny trade is back, does that mean we can't use broken bottles in the swipp's contest?
@Aequorin
if the penny trade is back, does that mean we can't use broken bottles in the swipp's contest?
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
Thanks for the update :3.
Whats the whole parasite dragon thing???
Thanks for the update :3.
Whats the whole parasite dragon thing???
adff4349de2de8388b959f3125f732aff46dafa0.gif
Penny jars are back... Penny jars are BACK! :D
Penny jars are back... Penny jars are BACK! :D
tumblr_nh1ys2XGoZ1sendkso1_100.png
Welcome to Whimsy
@shadowspirit
Oh my gosh your Coli team is featured!!!!!!!!
That's soooo cool!
@shadowspirit
Oh my gosh your Coli team is featured!!!!!!!!
That's soooo cool!
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@L1BR4 Hehe, yeah it is.
@L1BR4 Hehe, yeah it is.
jCVhFoZ.gif
@snowy That'll probably be grandfathered in as a possibility. If it was not a trade reagent at the time of the contest posting, it's fine to use.
@snowy That'll probably be grandfathered in as a possibility. If it was not a trade reagent at the time of the contest posting, it's fine to use.
@Undel
okay! i probably won't end up using them but that's good to know
@Undel
okay! i probably won't end up using them but that's good to know
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@Aequorin
Not sure who else to ping for this question, but the Swipp Swap contest... can we use those items you just posted from the Item Caption contest in our design? Or can we only use released items?
@Aequorin
Not sure who else to ping for this question, but the Swipp Swap contest... can we use those items you just posted from the Item Caption contest in our design? Or can we only use released items?
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
Would you happen to have a link to put in the announcement to where we turn in our entries for the caption contest? Or did I miss it somewhere
Would you happen to have a link to put in the announcement to where we turn in our entries for the caption contest? Or did I miss it somewhere
4Zlz1vc.pngrsz-lorwolf-button.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18