Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shalebuck
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
The top bar keeps telling me I have 1 new message and it's been doing it all day. I go and check and there's nothing, but the notif never leaves.
The top bar keeps telling me I have 1 new message and it's been doing it all day. I go and check and there's nothing, but the notif never leaves.
Maybe you mistreat them DragonSpirit009 and they decided to go with hunger strike? ;D

With all seriousness though, both my friends also have problem with feeding their dragons - all have full energy, yet clan energy bar isn't at 100%.
Maybe you mistreat them DragonSpirit009 and they decided to go with hunger strike? ;D

With all seriousness though, both my friends also have problem with feeding their dragons - all have full energy, yet clan energy bar isn't at 100%.
Yay! I can log back in! Loving the new familiars!
Yay! I can log back in! Loving the new familiars!
ixeclKz.png
Thanks, Akiri! Everything seems to be working fine for me so far.
Thanks, Akiri! Everything seems to be working fine for me so far.
Also having the feeding issue. ]:
Also having the feeding issue. ]:
Quote:
I have the same problem. I've already fed my dragons, but clan energy bar is still at 94%.
Quote:
I have the same problem. I've already fed my dragons, but clan energy bar is still at 94%.
[quote name="akryl" date="2013-07-19 03:21:16" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=2&id=601183#601616"]Maybe you mistreat them DragonSpirit009 and they decided to go with hunger strike? ;D[/quote] But... but... I give them bubble baths, cookies and floss their fangs every night :P

But... but... I give them bubble baths, cookies and floss their fangs every night :P
Try feeding now. Should be better.
Try feeding now. Should be better.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
Yay! I&#039;m in! *hugs dragons* Thank you for the work you&#039;re doing <3 Love the new familiar *grabby hands* Must have them ALLLL! :D

My dragons refuse to stay fed though :/ And my inbox is also haunted.
Yay! I&#039;m in! *hugs dragons* Thank you for the work you&#039;re doing <3 Love the new familiar *grabby hands* Must have them ALLLL! :D

My dragons refuse to stay fed though :/ And my inbox is also haunted.
Having the same energy bar problem as everyone else. I fed my dragons just a moment ago, yet the bar is still showing them at 88% energy.
Having the same energy bar problem as everyone else. I fed my dragons just a moment ago, yet the bar is still showing them at 88% energy.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11