Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shalebuck
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Lovely familiars, and awesome to see that so many changes have been made and bugs have been fixed already :D!

But for some reason i can't feed my dragons now :C My energy bar shows that i need to feed them (it is at 96% atm), but when i go to lair to feed them this message pops up "No dragons have been fed."
Lovely familiars, and awesome to see that so many changes have been made and bugs have been fixed already :D!

But for some reason i can't feed my dragons now :C My energy bar shows that i need to feed them (it is at 96% atm), but when i go to lair to feed them this message pops up "No dragons have been fed."
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
So, a bizarre thing is going on. When I'm on Flight Rising's home page, the amount of treasure I have doesn't show up. The treasure icon shows up and takes me to my inventory when I click it, but the number doesn't appear.
So, a bizarre thing is going on. When I'm on Flight Rising's home page, the amount of treasure I have doesn't show up. The treasure icon shows up and takes me to my inventory when I click it, but the number doesn't appear.
It was doing me that this morning, but now this seems to work correctly. However, on the forums there are no numbers next to the four icons for dragons/bestiary/...
And I also can't connect on the computer I'm on my phone right now
It was doing me that this morning, but now this seems to work correctly. However, on the forums there are no numbers next to the four icons for dragons/bestiary/...
And I also can't connect on the computer I'm on my phone right now
ZNhRsiG.png
I was able to log on when I cleared my cookies.
However, user stats on the forum post sidebar are not showing..
I was able to log on when I cleared my cookies.
However, user stats on the forum post sidebar are not showing..
ASOCY.gifnYGDr.gifXEKZu.gifRL008.gif
pls clicku my egg children, thank u
I found the login issue. Sorry. I flipped the switch for logins and I didn't realize it. :(
I found the login issue. Sorry. I flipped the switch for logins and I didn't realize it. :(
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
Thanks, Akiri. I can finally feed my dragons c:
Thanks, Akiri. I can finally feed my dragons c:
DragonCave || Tale of Dragons || Tumblr || I collect Plague-looking dragons, PM me.
tazzay_by_selturlitrix-d6ef5zb.png
yaaaay I can do stuff now

Time to breed the pretties. *Nudges dragons towards each other* Lots of eggs, ya hear?
yaaaay I can do stuff now

Time to breed the pretties. *Nudges dragons towards each other* Lots of eggs, ya hear?
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Yes I'm back on ^_^ Thank Akiri [quote name="Kyotosorae" date="2013-07-19 02:26:54" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=1&id=601183#601413"] But for some reason i can't feed my dragons now :C My energy bar shows that i need to feed them (it is at 96% atm), but when i go to lair to feed them this message pops up "No dragons have been fed."[/quote] ^ This is happening to me as well O.o I don't know if its a problem or if I'm doing something wrong?
Yes I'm back on ^_^ Thank Akiri

^ This is happening to me as well O.o
I don't know if its a problem or if I'm doing something wrong?

Oh I'm having the same energy bar problem too. Mine's at 98% but when I try to feed my dragons, it says that they've all been fed.
Oh I'm having the same energy bar problem too. Mine's at 98% but when I try to feed my dragons, it says that they've all been fed.
I finally got to log back in (Thanks @Akiri!) BUT I'm experiencing the same problems as everyone else since yesterday: ghost messages, numbers not appearing as they should or at all, hunger status at 96% etc. Good luck getting everything back in order. :C
I finally got to log back in (Thanks @Akiri!) BUT I'm experiencing the same problems as everyone else since yesterday: ghost messages, numbers not appearing as they should or at all, hunger status at 96% etc. Good luck getting everything back in order. :C
tumblr_inline_ny7iufSmv51qmzhvw_540.png
|| Dragons for sale || I'm 10 hours ahead of FR time. ||
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11