Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shalebuck
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/7-18-13.jpg[/img][/center] [b]New Familiars[/b] Do you have what it takes to befriend the stalwart Shalebuck? These hardy creatures have begun venturing forth. The Shalebuck was generously sponsored through our kickstarter by Tumblebuck. [center][item=Shalebuck] [item=Venerable Shalebuck][/center] [b]Shock Switch Changelog[/b] [LIST] [*]The mouse controls have been overhauled. Let us know what you think! [*]Fixed a bug that caused panels to be swapped when using right click to spawn additional rows. [*]Retooled falling panels to allow for "sneaking in" panels below a falling column. [*]Panels now shake when the column is 11 blocks high.[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=faire&game=shockswitch&epi=1] This effect is not present in no-effects mode.[/url] [*]There is now an "Advance" button in the lower right for Mobile users to spawn a row. Mobile controls remain incomplete at this time - more to come. [*]Ending a game and starting another one should no longer put players in the same game as before (Needs a lot of testing and verification). [/LIST] [b]Bug Fixes[/b] [LIST] [*]Auction House now shows Accents & Extras in search results. [*]User comments can be deleted from your user page. [*]Pressing enter during dragon renaming will no longer teleport you to strange places. In fact, it does nothing. [*]Searching for "Only exalted dragons" returns results now. [*]Apparel preview no longer hijacks your lair. [*]Cancelling clan bio changes no longer gives you a fake clan bio. [/LIST]
7-18-13.jpg

New Familiars
Do you have what it takes to befriend the stalwart Shalebuck? These hardy creatures have begun venturing forth. The Shalebuck was generously sponsored through our kickstarter by Tumblebuck.
Shalebuck Venerable Shalebuck

Shock Switch Changelog
  • The mouse controls have been overhauled. Let us know what you think!
  • Fixed a bug that caused panels to be swapped when using right click to spawn additional rows.
  • Retooled falling panels to allow for "sneaking in" panels below a falling column.
  • Panels now shake when the column is 11 blocks high. This effect is not present in no-effects mode.
  • There is now an "Advance" button in the lower right for Mobile users to spawn a row. Mobile controls remain incomplete at this time - more to come.
  • Ending a game and starting another one should no longer put players in the same game as before (Needs a lot of testing and verification).

Bug Fixes
  • Auction House now shows Accents & Extras in search results.
  • User comments can be deleted from your user page.
  • Pressing enter during dragon renaming will no longer teleport you to strange places. In fact, it does nothing.
  • Searching for "Only exalted dragons" returns results now.
  • Apparel preview no longer hijacks your lair.
  • Cancelling clan bio changes no longer gives you a fake clan bio.
Hello there. Posting on behalf of a friend who says she and a bunch of others are locked out of the site after getting auto-logged off.

Attempts to log in give them the message "Flight Rising is currently down for maintenance. We'll be back shortly."
Hello there. Posting on behalf of a friend who says she and a bunch of others are locked out of the site after getting auto-logged off.

Attempts to log in give them the message "Flight Rising is currently down for maintenance. We'll be back shortly."
qAOaXBj.png
Seconding the post above me.

Most of my friends can't access the site, and since I'm the only one that hasn't been kicked off yet, they asked me to let you know that everyone's being booted and can't log bag in. ^^;
Seconding the post above me.

Most of my friends can't access the site, and since I'm the only one that hasn't been kicked off yet, they asked me to let you know that everyone's being booted and can't log bag in. ^^;
TIDELORD_sig.png
Sorry about that. Akiri is looking into the issue right now. It looks like the login script still thinks we're in maintenance mode.
Sorry about that. Akiri is looking into the issue right now. It looks like the login script still thinks we're in maintenance mode.
Yeah, I have a few friends who can't get on apparently ;u;
Yeah, I have a few friends who can't get on apparently ;u;
[quote name="KazeKage" date="2013-07-19 01:24:55" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=1&id=601183#601248"]Same XD my computer won't let me on but it works from my iPod Also love the new familiar I just got one I thought it looked new. Edit: my friend says that they have another friend who can log on with their iPad in other words seems mobile devices can get on but not the PC users.[/quote] Not completely true. I'm on a PC and I'm here! However, I wasn't logged out during the turnover. My friend and her friend on the other hand were and are unable to log back on. I suppose I was lucky? Oh dear. edit: and my friend says she can't log on using her phone (Samsung Galaxy S3).
Same XD my computer won't let me on but it works from my iPod
Also love the new familiar I just got one I thought it looked new.

Edit: my friend says that they have another friend who can log on with their iPad in other words seems mobile devices can get on but not the PC users.

Not completely true. I'm on a PC and I'm here! However, I wasn't logged out during the turnover. My friend and her friend on the other hand were and are unable to log back on.

I suppose I was lucky? Oh dear.

edit: and my friend says she can't log on using her phone (Samsung Galaxy S3).
I can log in with my I-phone but not with my PC.
It is showing me the maintaince message there.
I can log in with my I-phone but not with my PC.
It is showing me the maintaince message there.
Thanks for the update! :)
Thanks for the update! :)
520px-RMRM-chan_banner.jpg
Calm down and help me with this time machine.
I login into my account using two browsers, Flash seemed to lag less on chrome but I always preferred Firefox for add ons. For some reason the site kicked me in firefox and I can't relog there, but it didn't kick out my chrome log?
I login into my account using two browsers, Flash seemed to lag less on chrome but I always preferred Firefox for add ons. For some reason the site kicked me in firefox and I can't relog there, but it didn't kick out my chrome log?
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
Love the new familiars that have been coming out recently :)
Love the new familiars that have been coming out recently :)
Trippy-Top.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11