Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30
Is the firebird feathers accent even stocking?

I've been checking every 5-10 mins all day today and have seen everything but that one (and it's the only one I really want).
Is the firebird feathers accent even stocking?

I've been checking every 5-10 mins all day today and have seen everything but that one (and it's the only one I really want).
@icephoenix They definitely are stocking! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1015752] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10158/1015752_350.png[/img] [/url] I can snipe one for you if you're having trouble snagging it. Or, you can just message me and I'll send you the accent and you can send back 35k because I've already gotten 3 extras just to hold on to.
@icephoenix

They definitely are stocking!

1015752_350.png

I can snipe one for you if you're having trouble snagging it.
Or, you can just message me and I'll send you the accent and you can send back 35k because I've already gotten 3 extras just to hold on to.
tumblr_inline_nbhuimwgTs1qg78ij.png
@BassNectar

That would be much appreciated! Gimme a moment
@BassNectar

That would be much appreciated! Gimme a moment
Beautiful works of art, unsurprisingly. =]
Beautiful works of art, unsurprisingly. =]
[quote name="BassNectar" date="2014-08-24 14:18:00"]Am I the only one noticing that the black double tail warcats in the arena are not dropping embers? I have not had a single ember drop from a battle where the only neutral or fire enemy is the warcat. Chimeras/sprangyroos are fine, it's just that warcat. [/quote] Thank you for being on the lookout! I've double checked, and luckily everything is fine. The double-tailed warcats have embers in their loot table and are dropping them. The RNG is coming into play here.
BassNectar wrote on 2014-08-24 14:18:00:
Am I the only one noticing that the black double tail warcats in the arena are not dropping embers?

I have not had a single ember drop from a battle where the only neutral or fire enemy is the warcat. Chimeras/sprangyroos are fine, it's just that warcat.

Thank you for being on the lookout! I've double checked, and luckily everything is fine. The double-tailed warcats have embers in their loot table and are dropping them. The RNG is coming into play here.
Something just dawned on me: both Stormcatcher and Flamecaller have said "Their most prized possession" as if saying that the currency matters solely to the flight and not the deity. If this is not true, then shouldn't the diety say "OUR most prized possession" to everyone?
Something just dawned on me: both Stormcatcher and Flamecaller have said "Their most prized possession" as if saying that the currency matters solely to the flight and not the deity. If this is not true, then shouldn't the diety say "OUR most prized possession" to everyone?
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
aaaaaa so many good skins/accents this time around~!!!
aaaaaa so many good skins/accents this time around~!!!
bulletsprout.gif bulletsprout.gif bulletsprout.gif
Lovely accents and skins! I must have that Cinderheart one sometime in the future :o
Lovely accents and skins! I must have that Cinderheart one sometime in the future :o
eeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeee
rm75Mos.pngLnJHI9M.pngc0Toaoa.png
Is there a way to preview an accent on a dragon not in your lair? I have one of my dragons out on a trade right now but I really want to know how the snapper girl accent would look on her.
Is there a way to preview an accent on a dragon not in your lair? I have one of my dragons out on a trade right now but I really want to know how the snapper girl accent would look on her.
+4 Flight Rising Time (Canada) | Lamia | She/Her/Herself | Demisexual Polyamorous | Coliseum

pokemon_pokeball_sprite_divider_by_venesauroar-d4hfowo.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30