Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Features, Balance, and Lore!
1 2 3 4 5 6
It's a shame the puzzle lines are like that. I thought it was a bug at first. But hey, so long as it's functioning that's most important. :) and I LOVE the beta rewards <3 Oh, and exalt this beautiful beast? No way! I love my random mates colors, I got quite lucky [right][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1211] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/1211_350.png[/img] [/url][/right]
It&#039;s a shame the puzzle lines are like that. I thought it was a bug at first. But hey, so long as it&#039;s functioning that&#039;s most important. :)

and I LOVE the beta rewards <3

Oh, and exalt this beautiful beast? No way! I love my random mates colors, I got quite lucky
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
You guys are simply made out of awesome. Thank you for your hard work AND actively responding to suggestions so quickly!
You guys are simply made out of awesome. Thank you for your hard work AND actively responding to suggestions so quickly!
tickle-logo-black_zps2546b258.png
Ah, I noticed the jigsaw thing yesterday! I actually really like being able to see the puzzle pieces, and then having the whole thing come together at the end. Haven&#039;t had the chance to try out the colliseum yet, though! Thanks for the quick updates. :)
Ah, I noticed the jigsaw thing yesterday! I actually really like being able to see the puzzle pieces, and then having the whole thing come together at the end. Haven&#039;t had the chance to try out the colliseum yet, though! Thanks for the quick updates. :)
ZNhRsiG.png
Want a free Flight banner? Follow the link!
I got lucky in that my random prog (the imperial) wound up with a flattering color combination off the bat, although I doubt I&#039;d exalt her anyway purely out of principle. All the same, though, it&#039;s amazing to see how quickly you guys took the concerns of the players who did have less-than-lovely progenitors into consideration and made this an option for them. I really admire your dedication to listening to your users :)

The jigsaw speed improvement is definitely noticeable, so thanks for that! And the ridgeback lore has to be some of the best yet, imo. They&#039;re not my favorites aesthetically (though still very cool, of course!), but I may have to find a way to speed up acquiring one now!

<3
I got lucky in that my random prog (the imperial) wound up with a flattering color combination off the bat, although I doubt I&#039;d exalt her anyway purely out of principle. All the same, though, it&#039;s amazing to see how quickly you guys took the concerns of the players who did have less-than-lovely progenitors into consideration and made this an option for them. I really admire your dedication to listening to your users :)

The jigsaw speed improvement is definitely noticeable, so thanks for that! And the ridgeback lore has to be some of the best yet, imo. They&#039;re not my favorites aesthetically (though still very cool, of course!), but I may have to find a way to speed up acquiring one now!

<3
Wooooooo!! I can get rid of my randomly generated dragon!!! WOOOOO!!!!
Wooooooo!! I can get rid of my randomly generated dragon!!! WOOOOO!!!!
[quote name="LamL" date="2013-06-12 05:57:13" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=1&id=49778#49858"]So how does it work? I mean, if we can't sell the progenitors in the auction house, how does it work? Can we trade them? Also, you guys are amazing! I'm totally addicted to this! And the fact that you listen to your users are a huge plus! I among many others appreciate your hard work![/quote] @Laml You can exalt them. Previously your two starter dragons (progenitors) were locked. There was no way to get them out of your lair. Stuck with them forever. We originally did this because we didn't want someone to be a dumb-dumb and delete their last two dragons. We also didn't want someone to be a sneaky-sneak and break our multi-account rule (ONE account per user) trying to trade a bunch of custom-color-picked dragons to their main account. (Again guys, ONE ACCOUNT per user.) [quote name="InkDragon" date="2013-06-12 11:41:33" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=3&id=49778#51743"]That's unfortunate, I had hoped to swap one of my g1 dragons with a friend so we could both get closer to our breeding goals.[/quote] @InkDragon You were never able to trade your starter (progenitor) dragons. This change merely allows you to remove them from your lair. You can still get parentless G1 dragons from orphaned eggs. Dragons that AREN'T starter dragons (the two you get when you create your account) can be traded, so trade those orphans all you like!
So how does it work? I mean, if we can&#039;t sell the progenitors in the auction house, how does it work? Can we trade them?

Also, you guys are amazing! I&#039;m totally addicted to this! And the fact that you listen to your users are a huge plus! I among many others appreciate your hard work!

@Laml You can exalt them. Previously your two starter dragons (progenitors) were locked. There was no way to get them out of your lair. Stuck with them forever.

We originally did this because we didn&#039;t want someone to be a dumb-dumb and delete their last two dragons. We also didn&#039;t want someone to be a sneaky-sneak and break our multi-account rule (ONE account per user) trying to trade a bunch of custom-color-picked dragons to their main account. (Again guys, ONE ACCOUNT per user.)

That&#039;s unfortunate, I had hoped to swap one of my g1 dragons with a friend so we could both get closer to our breeding goals.

@InkDragon You were never able to trade your starter (progenitor) dragons. This change merely allows you to remove them from your lair. You can still get parentless G1 dragons from orphaned eggs. Dragons that AREN&#039;T starter dragons (the two you get when you create your account) can be traded, so trade those orphans all you like!
You guys rock - this site is awesome!
You guys rock - this site is awesome!
ibedoiqq4YHK7T.png
I still dislike the idea of progenitor Exaltation but at least this is more realistic than reasigning the title like everyone was requesting. These are your origional two dragons. Show them some respect.
I still dislike the idea of progenitor Exaltation but at least this is more realistic than reasigning the title like everyone was requesting. These are your origional two dragons. Show them some respect.
What does progenitor mean?
Also for the next update I think you should include a way to buy gold with money
What does progenitor mean?
Also for the next update I think you should include a way to buy gold with money
@Sage
Progenitors: Your first two dragons. The one that you created...and the random mate.
@Sage
Progenitors: Your first two dragons. The one that you created...and the random mate.
1 2 3 4 5 6