Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Familiars, Shock Switch Updates!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I love the new familiars' design! Gotta love those claws and tusks!
I love the new familiars' design! Gotta love those claws and tusks!
MUYNhfy.png
mTAp2ld.png
u6ZPWxO.png
zzLpW3R.png
gUe2de3.png
FR Artist
Tumblr
f3JUYSL.png
These familiars...

I NEED THEM IN MY LIFE. O__O.

And even though I play Shock Switch with effects on, my best friend is epileptic so thanks a million for making a no-effects version of the game for the photosensitive people. That is truly amazing that you are taking the time to do that :D
These familiars...

I NEED THEM IN MY LIFE. O__O.

And even though I play Shock Switch with effects on, my best friend is epileptic so thanks a million for making a no-effects version of the game for the photosensitive people. That is truly amazing that you are taking the time to do that :D
hnnng those familiars are kawaii as hell let me smooch their faces
hnnng those familiars are kawaii as hell let me smooch their faces
Podid's sure get my seal of approval.
Podid's sure get my seal of approval.
J e l l y
PODIDS!! They are precious babies and I love them. And many thanks for the continuing hard work on shock switch, I'm enjoying the beta version a lot so far.
PODIDS!! They are precious babies and I love them. And many thanks for the continuing hard work on shock switch, I'm enjoying the beta version a lot so far.
Awesome! Shock Switch is my favorite. Excited to see the changes made so far. I gave no problems with it and LOVE that I can play it easily on my phone too. Can't wait for it to put out treasure.
Loving the new familiars too! <3
Awesome! Shock Switch is my favorite. Excited to see the changes made so far. I gave no problems with it and LOVE that I can play it easily on my phone too. Can&#039;t wait for it to put out treasure.
Loving the new familiars too! <3
38ff9214bdb66c074a73e6d7ebebac91e0bbb935.png
[quote name="Empyrisan" date="2013-07-12 13:17:08" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=1&id=468945#469207"]I love the new familiars' design! Gotta love those claws and tusks![/quote] They're a collab between myself and [url=http://zilowar.deviantart.com/]zilowar[/url]. Check out her gallery for some more awesome critters. :-)
I love the new familiars&#039; design! Gotta love those claws and tusks!

They&#039;re a collab between myself and zilowar. Check out her gallery for some more awesome critters. :-)
Those familiars are freaky lookin&#039;! I&#039;ll have to watch out for them. :^)

LOVE SHOCK SWITCH, I can&#039;t wait until I can play for treasure!
Those familiars are freaky lookin&#039;! I&#039;ll have to watch out for them. :^)

LOVE SHOCK SWITCH, I can&#039;t wait until I can play for treasure!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Really exciting to see Shock Switch evolving so quickly! You sure reacted to user feedback really freaking fast 0_0 soooo thankful for your hard work because now I can trial the no-effects mode and finally get some real playing done, yeeessss!!!!

Love the new familiars in a "it&#039;s so ugly it&#039;s cute" kind of way~ <3
Really exciting to see Shock Switch evolving so quickly! You sure reacted to user feedback really freaking fast 0_0 soooo thankful for your hard work because now I can trial the no-effects mode and finally get some real playing done, yeeessss!!!!

Love the new familiars in a "it&#039;s so ugly it&#039;s cute" kind of way~ <3
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
*smooches you a million times on the cheek* THANK YOU so much for the shock switch no-effect update. ;w; I am pleased as a plum with the management of this site. You guys keep on impressing me, and I intend to recommend you to everyone I know for a great game!

Also, boarvarks. Podids. I love them. So precious.

<333
*smooches you a million times on the cheek* THANK YOU so much for the shock switch no-effect update. ;w; I am pleased as a plum with the management of this site. You guys keep on impressing me, and I intend to recommend you to everyone I know for a great game!

Also, boarvarks. Podids. I love them. So precious.

<333
2u8j5dz.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7