Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Freckle not removed
Just bought a 'Remove Gene: Secondary' from the market place to remove Freckle from this dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=136] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/136_350.png[/img] [/url] However when I used the item it didn't work yet the item is now gone.
Just bought a 'Remove Gene: Secondary' from the market place to remove Freckle from this dragon:

136_350.png

However when I used the item it didn't work yet the item is now gone.
We, your children,
Offer no prayers.
For we are strong,
And need no shelter.
We seek not,
Your praise.
For we are proud,
And need no guide.
Interesting.

@Akiri , this one's for you. :-)
Interesting.

@Akiri , this one's for you. :-)
Found the problem. Check your inbox for a new scroll.
Found the problem. Check your inbox for a new scroll.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
The preview worked, in fact, I went to play in the coliseum after I used it thinking it had all worked fine. I noticed my avatar had not changed, and just thought my browser had not updated but when i went to check it still said she had the Freckle gene. First thing I did was check if I had actually used the item or if I had clicked cancel but the Item was missing.
The preview worked, in fact, I went to play in the coliseum after I used it thinking it had all worked fine. I noticed my avatar had not changed, and just thought my browser had not updated but when i went to check it still said she had the Freckle gene. First thing I did was check if I had actually used the item or if I had clicked cancel but the Item was missing.
We, your children,
Offer no prayers.
For we are strong,
And need no shelter.
We seek not,
Your praise.
For we are proud,
And need no guide.
Worked fine this time - thanks for the quick fix
Worked fine this time - thanks for the quick fix
We, your children,
Offer no prayers.