Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Coliseum Stalling
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 88 89
I'm having the same problem, but often just my dragons stalling after I click an attack. The battle options are no longer visible but the enemies' animations still work. Earlier this was only sometimes, and now it's all the time. :/ Really get's me annoyed as this often happens at the very last stages of a battle xD
I'm having the same problem, but often just my dragons stalling after I click an attack. The battle options are no longer visible but the enemies' animations still work. Earlier this was only sometimes, and now it's all the time. :/ Really get's me annoyed as this often happens at the very last stages of a battle xD
a1IrWcm.png
I'm having the same issues of stalling (using Chrome Version 27.0.1453.110 m and Windows 7 professional).

In addition to the stalling I just found out the unpleasant side effect of refreshing the game (as my "solution" to this problem) is that it counts as fleeing the battle.

So now in addition to being unable to really play the coliseum I've lost all my progress on the clan energy bar and have to start over.
I'm having the same issues of stalling (using Chrome Version 27.0.1453.110 m and Windows 7 professional).

In addition to the stalling I just found out the unpleasant side effect of refreshing the game (as my "solution" to this problem) is that it counts as fleeing the battle.

So now in addition to being unable to really play the coliseum I've lost all my progress on the clan energy bar and have to start over.
Gone for now. Can't fight this fight. I guess those calling me nasty names and saying I'm the insensitive, ignorant, cruel, demonising witch-hunter win.
[img]http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l568/Pumdragir/BattleFroze.jpg[/img] About 4 rounds in my Mirror dragon, Cumulus (see above), took 71 damage and the game froze: the number never disappeared from the screen and all buttons suddenly went missing. It [i]looks[/i] like the opponent's turn was "over" as the dragon was now at the top of the 'list of turns'. I'm guessing the game got stuck between handling the damage inflicted on Cumulus and switching to his turn. I refreshed the page to leave the battle. I'm using Chrome version 27.0.1453.110m on a laptop running Windows 7 Home Premium. EDIT: Unlike Mushalor, none of my dragons lost any energy when I refreshed to leave.
BattleFroze.jpg

About 4 rounds in my Mirror dragon, Cumulus (see above), took 71 damage and the game froze: the number never disappeared from the screen and all buttons suddenly went missing. It looks like the opponent's turn was "over" as the dragon was now at the top of the 'list of turns'. I'm guessing the game got stuck between handling the damage inflicted on Cumulus and switching to his turn. I refreshed the page to leave the battle.

I'm using Chrome version 27.0.1453.110m on a laptop running Windows 7 Home Premium.

EDIT: Unlike Mushalor, none of my dragons lost any energy when I refreshed to leave.
First time this happened for me. Happened right after I selected for my guardian, Godiva, to cast guard on my fey, Brun. I hit the ability and the button area disappeared but she didn't do the guard animation and the buff icon is not showing on Brun. The full screen button at the bottom still works and I can escape out of that and hit f to go back to normal browser window. The animations in the battle area are still running as well. Win 7 and Chrome (Version 27.0.1453.110 m) Screenshot: [img]http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/5475/coliseumhang.png[/img]
First time this happened for me. Happened right after I selected for my guardian, Godiva, to cast guard on my fey, Brun. I hit the ability and the button area disappeared but she didn't do the guard animation and the buff icon is not showing on Brun.

The full screen button at the bottom still works and I can escape out of that and hit f to go back to normal browser window. The animations in the battle area are still running as well.

Win 7 and Chrome (Version 27.0.1453.110 m)

Screenshot:
coliseumhang.png
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
Thanks for the reports guys. We'll be looking into this. :-) Poor codesmiths. Fix one thing, and another breaks! I know that they'll get it sorted out though. They're awesome.

Thanks for bearing with us through stabilization week!
Thanks for the reports guys. We'll be looking into this. :-) Poor codesmiths. Fix one thing, and another breaks! I know that they'll get it sorted out though. They're awesome.

Thanks for bearing with us through stabilization week!
it also freezes when i use bleed, so it seems it does not have an effect what attack i use >_<
it also freezes when i use bleed, so it seems it does not have an effect what attack i use >_<
animated_raven_avatar_by_ptarionn-d75rdxu.gif Art Shopraven_new_icon_by_ptarionn-d7r8zn9.gif Tumblrraven_icon_2015_by_ptarionn-d8t4cru.png
The Coliseum has been stalling a lot for me, too. Today especially, it often seems it stalls more battles than I&#039;m able to complete. For no apparent reason it will stop reacting, usually right after I make an attack (no particular attack, it seems to be any) and all the attack buttons will disappear. This is very frustrating, especially when I&#039;m only a couple moves from beating a monster and/or I lose my win streak. I&#039;m using Google Chrome and Windows 7, if that makes a difference.
The Coliseum has been stalling a lot for me, too. Today especially, it often seems it stalls more battles than I&#039;m able to complete. For no apparent reason it will stop reacting, usually right after I make an attack (no particular attack, it seems to be any) and all the attack buttons will disappear. This is very frustrating, especially when I&#039;m only a couple moves from beating a monster and/or I lose my win streak. I&#039;m using Google Chrome and Windows 7, if that makes a difference.
Qyqs3sY.png
The Coliseum has stalled a few times for me as well today. Was just in a battle with another player and it appeared to have frozen for both of us. I had to just click a new link. The timer would come up then it would go to the next turn. But none of us could attack/heal/defend. :(

Hope this can be resolved soon! I know you guys are working hard! :)
The Coliseum has stalled a few times for me as well today. Was just in a battle with another player and it appeared to have frozen for both of us. I had to just click a new link. The timer would come up then it would go to the next turn. But none of us could attack/heal/defend. :(

Hope this can be resolved soon! I know you guys are working hard! :)
Ping me if replying to me. I forget easily...

Central Time Zone (+2 FR Time)
OBULKax.png
Hi, so I never had a problem with chain battling at the Coliseum until today when the "fixes" were applied.

It stalls usually at every 3rd or 4th match at the higher levels, 5th or 6th at the training ground; it is most likely when I do not one shot the enemy due to not being able to land critical hits.

The longest chain I&#039;ve had since the agility fix is 6 or 7 rounds and it has become a problem for me as I am counting how many Luna Mith familiars I can get in 500 LM kills to be able to have a gist of the drop rate of familiars. I initially planned on having it a chain so it doesn&#039;t compromise the results, but I find that impossible now that it constantly stalls.

I have also lost energy due to this and I feel like it&#039;s unfair that the system decreases energy when I have no intention to leave the battle what-so-ever.

Here are my specs:
Windows 7, Google Chrome. This is also the case for Firefox as I thought it may be a browser issue.
Hi, so I never had a problem with chain battling at the Coliseum until today when the "fixes" were applied.

It stalls usually at every 3rd or 4th match at the higher levels, 5th or 6th at the training ground; it is most likely when I do not one shot the enemy due to not being able to land critical hits.

The longest chain I&#039;ve had since the agility fix is 6 or 7 rounds and it has become a problem for me as I am counting how many Luna Mith familiars I can get in 500 LM kills to be able to have a gist of the drop rate of familiars. I initially planned on having it a chain so it doesn&#039;t compromise the results, but I find that impossible now that it constantly stalls.

I have also lost energy due to this and I feel like it&#039;s unfair that the system decreases energy when I have no intention to leave the battle what-so-ever.

Here are my specs:
Windows 7, Google Chrome. This is also the case for Firefox as I thought it may be a browser issue.
Mine seems to be freezing more after the recent fix than it ever did before. Seems to be on early Scratch moves from any dragon, but not certain how bad it is.
Mine seems to be freezing more after the recent fix than it ever did before. Seems to be on early Scratch moves from any dragon, but not certain how bad it is.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 88 89