Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum freezing using Scratch
1 2
Same happening here. 3rd attack caused it to lock up two times in a row for me.
I'm using Google Chrome.
Same happening here. 3rd attack caused it to lock up two times in a row for me.
I'm using Google Chrome.
it completely freezes for me after i fight on! once and use any ability, after a click and a few seconds, it kicks me back to the main screen where i choose monster battle, abilities etc.

oh and i'm using chrome
it completely freezes for me after i fight on! once and use any ability, after a click and a few seconds, it kicks me back to the main screen where i choose monster battle, abilities etc.

oh and i'm using chrome
Some people want to watch the world burn....like me!
*insert banner here*
Thrage is looking into it. Thanks guys. :-)
Thrage is looking into it. Thanks guys. :-)
Just lost a bunch of energy due to freezes in the middle of battles that leaves me with no option but to refresh =(
Just lost a bunch of energy due to freezes in the middle of battles that leaves me with no option but to refresh =(
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Happened to me a couple of times earlier, I am using Safari on my iPad.

Hasn't happened since though.
Happened to me a couple of times earlier, I am using Safari on my iPad.

Hasn't happened since though.
when the game freezes and i quit it i loose energy :c also happens when it returns on itself to main menu agh :panics: i'm kinda running outta meat >_>
when the game freezes and i quit it i loose energy :c also happens when it returns on itself to main menu agh :panics: i'm kinda running outta meat >_>
animated_raven_avatar_by_ptarionn-d75rdxu.gif Art Shopraven_new_icon_by_ptarionn-d7r8zn9.gif Tumblrraven_icon_2015_by_ptarionn-d8t4cru.png
Just happened to me again. Sitting in the 4-6 area on the first fight, have used attack but nothing happening and buttons have vanished.
Just happened to me again. Sitting in the 4-6 area on the first fight, have used attack but nothing happening and buttons have vanished.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
My battles are randomly freezing too. Using Chrome here. Wasn't having this problem befoe the previous update.
My battles are randomly freezing too. Using Chrome here. Wasn't having this problem befoe the previous update.
Oops, didn't get notices on replies to the thread after the first one. I'm using Firefox. Also new issue all of a sudden which might be related to the Coliseum Stalling thread? I told my dragon to attack but it can't because the digit '6' is still on the screen - I think this number is my other dragon gaining breath from it's attack just before? I'll post this in the stalling thread as well.
Oops, didn't get notices on replies to the thread after the first one. I'm using Firefox. Also new issue all of a sudden which might be related to the Coliseum Stalling thread? I told my dragon to attack but it can't because the digit '6' is still on the screen - I think this number is my other dragon gaining breath from it's attack just before? I'll post this in the stalling thread as well.
1 2