Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Breeding eggs
Its the third day since I bred my dragons, but there's only one egg currently incubating in the nest. Is this normal? Or does this just mean that I'll only get one egg from the breeding?
Its the third day since I bred my dragons, but there's only one egg currently incubating in the nest. Is this normal? Or does this just mean that I'll only get one egg from the breeding?
p3fCYQ4.png
Burn strong, burn bright, and carry on the will of the flames, Child of Fire.
May the fire burn within you.
Everytime you breed a pair of dragons you have a chance at getting a 1-5 egg clutch, a one egg clutch hasn't been that uncommon.
Everytime you breed a pair of dragons you have a chance at getting a 1-5 egg clutch, a one egg clutch hasn't been that uncommon.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
Ah, I see. But usually, if there's more than one egg in the clutch, when does the second or third egg appear?
Ah, I see. But usually, if there's more than one egg in the clutch, when does the second or third egg appear?
p3fCYQ4.png
If there are ever more than one egg in a clutch they all appear at the same time. :3
If there are ever more than one egg in a clutch they all appear at the same time. :3
1461058535957_zpsv5k1kdbu.png
Oh... So that means if only one egg appears at the start, then there'll only be one egg throughout the breeding, right?
Oh... So that means if only one egg appears at the start, then there'll only be one egg throughout the breeding, right?
p3fCYQ4.png
[quote name="Sentoki" date="2013-06-11 02:04:00" url="main.php?p=mb&board=help&page=1&id=41636#41711"]Oh... So that means if only one egg appears at the start, then there'll only be one egg throughout the breeding, right?[/quote] Correct. Just one baby this time. :-)

Correct. Just one baby this time. :-)