Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How much are eggs worth?
I just got a water egg from gathering items, and I was wondering how much treasure / gems I could sell it for?
I just got a water egg from gathering items, and I was wondering how much treasure / gems I could sell it for?
teabanner_zpsef987d5d.png
Just post in the For Sale forum that you're sellingit and watch peopple outbid each other to ridiculous heights ;) I once saw a Nature egg go for well over 40k treasure.
Just post in the For Sale forum that you're sellingit and watch peopple outbid each other to ridiculous heights ;) I once saw a Nature egg go for well over 40k treasure.
3pqI1pH.pngvbbxBX.pngvbbljG.png
But I'm not sure I want to sell it. I really want to buy an Imp dragon, so I just wanted to check how much my egg could be sold for. Just in case you know. But I might just use it myself. c:

Btw, do you know what the difference between the different element eggs is?
But I'm not sure I want to sell it. I really want to buy an Imp dragon, so I just wanted to check how much my egg could be sold for. Just in case you know. But I might just use it myself. c:

Btw, do you know what the difference between the different element eggs is?
I got 85k treasure for an unhatched Wind egg yesterday. ^^

The main difference between eggs is the element of the hatchling (which affects eye color and the items that can be used in the coliseum). The gender and breed is random (though you can only get one of the four starter breeds).
I got 85k treasure for an unhatched Wind egg yesterday. ^^

The main difference between eggs is the element of the hatchling (which affects eye color and the items that can be used in the coliseum). The gender and breed is random (though you can only get one of the four starter breeds).
If it's a water egg it'll hatch into a water dragon.
If it's a water egg it'll hatch into a water dragon.
Oh! I thought I could only get water dragons since my element is water. Thanks. ;)
Oh! I thought I could only get water dragons since my element is water. Thanks. ;)
My friend is actually getting an imperial hatchling for the thunder egg she found o.o
My friend is actually getting an imperial hatchling for the thunder egg she found o.o
related question...if you find eggs, is it better to sell the eggs themselves, or to hatch them and then sell/trade the hatchlings?
related question...if you find eggs, is it better to sell the eggs themselves, or to hatch them and then sell/trade the hatchlings?
hYalIsL.png
I think that if you find an egg in a particular territory that it will hatch into that element of dragon, for instance I searched in the arcane territory and got an arcane egg. So if you really, really want a first gen hatchling of a particular element, put all your effort there.
I think that if you find an egg in a particular territory that it will hatch into that element of dragon, for instance I searched in the arcane territory and got an arcane egg. So if you really, really want a first gen hatchling of a particular element, put all your effort there.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
Which is better to sell (egg or hatchling) will depend on the buyer. Some people will prefer an egg, others will want to know what it looks like and the gender. Maybe do an interest check.
Which is better to sell (egg or hatchling) will depend on the buyer. Some people will prefer an egg, others will want to know what it looks like and the gender. Maybe do an interest check.
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.