Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bestiary Revamp
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 71 72
YYYEEESSSSS A FUNCTIONAL BESTIARY \o/
YYYEEESSSSS A FUNCTIONAL BESTIARY \o/
5hXmmlV.gif

[quote name="Contaminate" date="2019-10-10 12:41:57" ] !!! Retired familiars stay in the bestiary once awakened God bless this update. Is it retroactive? Pretty please say yes [/quote] Yes, as in they are colored in. They don't get the special "awakened + owned" background if you get rid of them though. [quote name="LeviathanDemon" date="2019-10-10 12:49:12" ] [quote]Discovered: This includes all familiars that you currently own a copy of (Hoard/Vault/dragon), and/or those that you've advanced to a bond level of Awakened.[/quote] WAIT WAIT WAIT Are you saying we can now ditch familiars we don't care about and NOT lose their entry? [/quote] They will stay in the discovered tab and be colored in.
Contaminate wrote on 2019-10-10 12:41:57:
!!! Retired familiars stay in the bestiary once awakened

God bless this update. Is it retroactive? Pretty please say yes

Yes, as in they are colored in. They don't get the special "awakened + owned" background if you get rid of them though.

LeviathanDemon wrote on 2019-10-10 12:49:12:
Quote:
Discovered: This includes all familiars that you currently own a copy of (Hoard/Vault/dragon), and/or those that you've advanced to a bond level of Awakened.

WAIT WAIT WAIT

Are you saying we can now ditch familiars we don't care about and NOT lose their entry?

They will stay in the discovered tab and be colored in.
Thank you!! This is such a helpful update, I can now check that I did not miss awakening any familiars, also easy to see the missing 12 I have yet to gather
Thank you!! This is such a helpful update, I can now check that I did not miss awakening any familiars, also easy to see the missing 12 I have yet to gather

tumblr_ozgxky6pB21vs8wkyo1_500.jpg
Amazing update!!

I love that we now have proof of ownership for awakened familiars we no longer have. By far my favorite part of the update :)
Amazing update!!

I love that we now have proof of ownership for awakened familiars we no longer have. By far my favorite part of the update :)
Very handy! Thank you!
Very handy! Thank you!
Praise the dragon gods! We have all finally gotten our bestiary update!
Praise the dragon gods! We have all finally gotten our bestiary update!
image.gif
ZbNAjCO.png
tqGkHih.png
H0t7Ypl.png
eTmFfQ7.png
mlHpBMC.png
Mesq6uj.png
5hF3FGk.png
R1dejfm.png
i love love love this! but please let us see how many extra familiars we have through the bestiary ;o; something like a [7] that would show us.
also let us search where we could find them; coli, baldwin, marketplace.
and let us see what uses they could be used for! swipp, hibernal den !!!
i love love love this! but please let us see how many extra familiars we have through the bestiary ;o; something like a [7] that would show us.
also let us search where we could find them; coli, baldwin, marketplace.
and let us see what uses they could be used for! swipp, hibernal den !!!
sig115_by_dingobreath-dcn58p6.png
oooooh heck yeah!!! this has all the features i'd hoped would come in a bestiary revamp, and much sooner than i anticipated! thanks for your hard work, this is going to make my life so much easier!
oooooh heck yeah!!! this has all the features i'd hoped would come in a bestiary revamp, and much sooner than i anticipated! thanks for your hard work, this is going to make my life so much easier!
the yachtfather
Thank you THANK YOU I love you! This is all I ever wanted and more!!! Also, those nudibranchs are adorkable and I will go brew them instantly!!!
Thank you THANK YOU I love you! This is all I ever wanted and more!!! Also, those nudibranchs are adorkable and I will go brew them instantly!!!
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
So wonderful. Thank you for this revamp!
So wonderful. Thank you for this revamp!
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x
hjhGLON.png