Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T]Coliseum: death by bleed freezes game
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
I've been able to recreate this 3 times. I've found that when a enemy monster dies from bleed while i was attacking another monster the game appears to lock up providing no options. I have not confirmed that the enemy monster that died from bleed had the next turn or not.

browser: chrome latest version.
I've been able to recreate this 3 times. I've found that when a enemy monster dies from bleed while i was attacking another monster the game appears to lock up providing no options. I have not confirmed that the enemy monster that died from bleed had the next turn or not.

browser: chrome latest version.
One of my dragons bled out in the first turn of a match when she should have been attacking. This also caused the game to stop, as though waiting for the attack animation to finish.
Note: the bleed effect was present because I chose to continue fighting, I assume that part is working as intended.
Using Chrome.
One of my dragons bled out in the first turn of a match when she should have been attacking. This also caused the game to stop, as though waiting for the attack animation to finish.
Note: the bleed effect was present because I chose to continue fighting, I assume that part is working as intended.
Using Chrome.
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.
I've been able to recreate the problem as well.
I've been able to recreate the problem as well.
If it helps any, if the bleed kills your dragon on the same turn that the enemies also die, the game correctly goes to the victory screen. That happened to me yesterday.
If it helps any, if the bleed kills your dragon on the same turn that the enemies also die, the game correctly goes to the victory screen. That happened to me yesterday.
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
I think my freeze up might be related to this since bleeding was involved. If it isn't related, can someone direct me where I should put it? I can't remember the exact order of things, but I believe my Mirror killed the red owlcat then died via bleeding. It could be the opposite way around. Regardless they both died then the brown owlcat took its turn; however, once its turn finished the turn indicator in the upper right put the red owlcat up top and the game hung. I'm assuming it hung because the red owlcat was dead and couldn't take its turn. I'm not positive if only one died of bleeding or if both Adrian and the owl died from bleeding. Since there was death via bleeding I thought this should go here. If not, I'll post this where it belongs Edit: I'm on on Chrome using Windows & the animation is still happening and I can full screen and back, but I can't take any action in the coliseum. Attached is the screen where it froze. [img]http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/317/deadbutalive.png[/img]
I think my freeze up might be related to this since bleeding was involved. If it isn't related, can someone direct me where I should put it?

I can't remember the exact order of things, but I believe my Mirror killed the red owlcat then died via bleeding. It could be the opposite way around. Regardless they both died then the brown owlcat took its turn; however, once its turn finished the turn indicator in the upper right put the red owlcat up top and the game hung. I'm assuming it hung because the red owlcat was dead and couldn't take its turn. I'm not positive if only one died of bleeding or if both Adrian and the owl died from bleeding. Since there was death via bleeding I thought this should go here. If not, I'll post this where it belongs

Edit: I'm on on Chrome using Windows & the animation is still happening and I can full screen and back, but I can't take any action in the coliseum.

Attached is the screen where it froze.
deadbutalive.png
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
I've got a pretty good lead on this one now and will be fixing it soon! Thanks for the reports!
I've got a pretty good lead on this one now and will be fixing it soon! Thanks for the reports!
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
Bleeding glitch note: My Aurora took damage from bleeding before she took damage from the shred of the Bluefin Charger that started the Bleed effect. It seems like they should be in the opposite order? Get hit by Shred, start bleeding, take bleeding damage.
Bleeding glitch note: My Aurora took damage from bleeding before she took damage from the shred of the Bluefin Charger that started the Bleed effect. It seems like they should be in the opposite order? Get hit by Shred, start bleeding, take bleeding damage.
Bumping for visibility.
Bumping for visibility.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Another bleeding glitch, possibly related. Enemy bleeding still visible on victory screen. (Firefox.) [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/greycloud/bleeding.jpg[/img]
Another bleeding glitch, possibly related. Enemy bleeding still visible on victory screen. (Firefox.)

bleeding.jpg
This happened to me as well (Fighting 2x Wildwood Owl, 1x Sakura Owl).

Additionally, it took 10 energy from each of my dragons - as if they had lost twice :c
This happened to me as well (Fighting 2x Wildwood Owl, 1x Sakura Owl).

Additionally, it took 10 energy from each of my dragons - as if they had lost twice :c
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16