Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Uhhh... What...!? [Maintenance]
1 2
What's with the sudden requirement to log back in the site? [emoji=fae confused size=2] EDIT: It seems to be typical "boring" backend maintenance with a twist due to the impact it's going to give us, the players. [url]https://aequorin-fr.tumblr.com/post/187351837271/scheduled-maintenance[/url] EDIT2: Nevermind got accidentally ninja'd by Aequorin. ^_^;
What's with the sudden requirement to log back in the site?

EDIT: It seems to be typical "boring" backend maintenance with a twist due to the impact it's going to give us, the players.
https://aequorin-fr.tumblr.com/post/187351837271/scheduled-maintenance

EDIT2: Nevermind got accidentally ninja'd by Aequorin. ^_^;
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
As far as I know, that’s pretty typical for maintenance. At least, I always need to log in every time.
As far as I know, that’s pretty typical for maintenance. At least, I always need to log in every time.
Art shop.

Free Genes.
Eh, probablg something relating to accounts in some kind of way, or might just need you to re-log in to see the difference. Could be anything really, they're just warning us in advance that we won't stay logged in like normal.
Eh, probablg something relating to accounts in some kind of way, or might just need you to re-log in to see the difference. Could be anything really, they're just warning us in advance that we won't stay logged in like normal.
Coli PvP or new achievement system already...? *crosses fingers*
Coli PvP or new achievement system already...? *crosses fingers*
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
I hope the maintenance is gonna give us something good,,, maybe the achievements or PvP?
I hope the maintenance is gonna give us something good,,, maybe the achievements or PvP?
Bast
She/her
Was Bast6415
54149505.png be a chad dragon enjoyer. yes im begging for likes wyd
Might be to annoy bot accounts or something. Some of them are probably inactive, taking up site memory.
Might be to annoy bot accounts or something. Some of them are probably inactive, taking up site memory.
IMG-2023-08-05-124048.jpg
No new features (QoL or gameplay). The maintenance is boring backend work, but unlike most backend maintenance it'll require players to log back in.
No new features (QoL or gameplay). The maintenance is boring backend work, but unlike most backend maintenance it'll require players to log back in.
You say that and yet...I hope it's prep for the World Map update
You say that and yet...I hope it's prep for the World Map update
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
I have to re-login every day. Meh
I have to re-login every day. Meh
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
Im guessing its just something to do with site memory or accounts which messes in with logins, so they have logout everyone. Itd make sense, at least...
Im guessing its just something to do with site memory or accounts which messes in with logins, so they have logout everyone. Itd make sense, at least...
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
1 2