Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Developer Update - Coliseum PVP
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 40 41
The friendbattle system is going to be great for hosting tournaments and perhaps as cool element for rping!
The friendbattle system is going to be great for hosting tournaments and perhaps as cool element for rping!
I have imagined so many dragons
Will we be able to disable battle invites from friends? I honestly hate PvP in games and would rather not get any battle invites once this rolls out.
Will we be able to disable battle invites from friends? I honestly hate PvP in games and would rather not get any battle invites once this rolls out.
UKi2NUC.png
I like this idea a ton!! It’s neat! Friend battles are really cool too.

The only thing I’m seeing here at the moment though is a lot of lvl 25s taking up the top positions :’) Rip us guys without level 25s. No leaderboard for us. I would prefer pvp more if you could actually get experience from it for your dragons, to me it doesn’t seem like there’s much of a point in doing anything pvp if your dragons don’t gain any exp for fighting another player (and leveling dragons up in the coli is INFURIATING).
I like this idea a ton!! It’s neat! Friend battles are really cool too.

The only thing I’m seeing here at the moment though is a lot of lvl 25s taking up the top positions :’) Rip us guys without level 25s. No leaderboard for us. I would prefer pvp more if you could actually get experience from it for your dragons, to me it doesn’t seem like there’s much of a point in doing anything pvp if your dragons don’t gain any exp for fighting another player (and leveling dragons up in the coli is INFURIATING).
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
Awesome! :)
Awesome! :)
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
[quote name="TrashRabbit" date="2019-08-21 15:28:38" ] The friendbattle system is going to be great for hosting tournaments and perhaps as cool element for rping! [/quote] The prospect of community-run tournaments sounds super exciting to me. This is exactly the kind of thing we would hope to see!
TrashRabbit wrote on 2019-08-21 15:28:38:

The prospect of community-run tournaments sounds super exciting to me. This is exactly the kind of thing we would hope to see!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Oh, this sounds really cool! I’m super excited!!
Oh, this sounds really cool! I’m super excited!!
"Replace dragons w/ their familiar images"

...pokemon real
"Replace dragons w/ their familiar images"

...pokemon real
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
Looking forward to this, it sounds fun. Sadly ill maybe be to shy or worried about battling but since there are plans for earning prizes i might actually join in.
Looking forward to this, it sounds fun. Sadly ill maybe be to shy or worried about battling but since there are plans for earning prizes i might actually join in.
dhJpGiJ.gif
radicool,,
radicool,,
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms
:o
:o
w33CcwM.pngEfr5bPb.pngv2WpsKj.pngoNi4OTA.png8r7mgXQ.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 40 41