Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Developer Update - Coliseum PVP
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
Really solid implementation plan! I'm glad that the current meta is being left largely alone, as someone who's currently busting her butt trying to get a not-crappy team together.
Really solid implementation plan! I'm glad that the current meta is being left largely alone, as someone who's currently busting her butt trying to get a not-crappy team together.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
C-clanbound apparel for participating in PvP? Ghhghgjdj what if I'm bad at PvP and anxious but want to get that apparel? I'd suggest you give us the ability to sell those... I've never gotten in a PvP battle on FR so i have 0 clue how that would even work

But i am pretty curious to see how it turns out in the end
C-clanbound apparel for participating in PvP? Ghhghgjdj what if I'm bad at PvP and anxious but want to get that apparel? I'd suggest you give us the ability to sell those... I've never gotten in a PvP battle on FR so i have 0 clue how that would even work

But i am pretty curious to see how it turns out in the end
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
What, this is so cool! Thanks a ton for being so rad, developers!![emoji=mirror love size=1]
What, this is so cool! Thanks a ton for being so rad, developers!!
69.png
juga . he/him . fr+10
• lore
• adopt shop

• skin shop
looking for skin #38359
V2KflaL.png
Oh, I'm not interested in thi-- [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2019-08-21 09:18:18" ] [LIST] [*]All dragons are visually replaced by their attached familiars [i](if any)[/i]. [/LIST] [/quote] HECK YEAH, where do I sign up???!
Oh, I'm not interested in thi--
Xhaztol wrote on 2019-08-21 09:18:18:
  • All dragons are visually replaced by their attached familiars (if any).

HECK YEAH, where do I sign up???!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Neat!
Neat!
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
[emoji=fae happy size=2] IM READY
IM READY
English is not my native language
PvP, coming soon? Nice!
PvP, coming soon? Nice!
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
YEAHHHHHHHHH

Yall, lore lairs: imagine PvP battles between warring clans to determine the outcome of a battle in your stories!
YEAHHHHHHHHH

Yall, lore lairs: imagine PvP battles between warring clans to determine the outcome of a battle in your stories!
UvoSPaU.pngEgSsKCP.pngsdVKhGb.png
[quote name="DragonCloudBurst" date="2019-08-21 09:20:27" ] Will ranked battle and friend battle wins award you EXP? I’m assuming not. [/quote] @DragonCloudBurst, correct. Experience and leveling can only be earned through PvE. [quote name="Greyjoy" date="2019-08-21 09:25:09" ] Will PVP require a captcha? I can't use the coliseum for normal battling due to the captcha system, will I be locked out of PVP as well? [/quote] @Greyjoy, the captchas are in place to prevent bots farming items. As there's nothing to be gained through PvP that has value like the items acquired through PvE, it's extremely unlikely that PvP will need captchas.
DragonCloudBurst wrote on 2019-08-21 09:20:27:
Will ranked battle and friend battle wins award you EXP? I’m assuming not.

@DragonCloudBurst, correct. Experience and leveling can only be earned through PvE.

Greyjoy wrote on 2019-08-21 09:25:09:
Will PVP require a captcha?

I can't use the coliseum for normal battling due to the captcha system, will I be locked out of PVP as well?

@Greyjoy, the captchas are in place to prevent bots farming items. As there's nothing to be gained through PvP that has value like the items acquired through PvE, it's extremely unlikely that PvP will need captchas.
"All dragons are visually replaced by their attached familiars (if any)."

LOVE THAT
"All dragons are visually replaced by their attached familiars (if any)."

LOVE THAT
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41