Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Gaoler Scrying Workshop
[center]I tried applying an accent on my gaoler scry but it wouldn’t apply it onto the dragon? Instead, it just opened the [Apply Apparel Piece!] selection down [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/507239207857815572/604310105030262785/image0.png[/img][/center]
I tried applying an accent on my gaoler scry but it wouldn’t apply it onto the dragon? Instead, it just opened the [Apply Apparel Piece!] selection down

image0.png
A brown lantern with cyan glass swings left to right as golden dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
Hi @Hoodies

Applying skins on Morphologies should work now. Keeping that apparel list from popping up is a separate visual bug we're working on.

Thanks!
Hi @Hoodies

Applying skins on Morphologies should work now. Keeping that apparel list from popping up is a separate visual bug we're working on.

Thanks!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Alright, thank you @Kaepora!!
Alright, thank you @Kaepora!!
A brown lantern with cyan glass swings left to right as golden dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
@Hoodies

The visual bug should now be fixed as well!

Thanks for the report.
@Hoodies

The visual bug should now be fixed as well!

Thanks for the report.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies