Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | who named the sample scries/morphologies
in the update?
because they have wonderful names and I want to know who blessed them with such names (Bath Needed, Pleasantly Surprised, Mean Green Bean.. whatever the heck that radioactive one is)
in the update?
because they have wonderful names and I want to know who blessed them with such names (Bath Needed, Pleasantly Surprised, Mean Green Bean.. whatever the heck that radioactive one is)
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote]who named the sample [s]scries[/s] morphologies[/quote] [emoji=spiral winking size=2] [i][size=2](a team project!)[/size][/i]
Quote:
who named the sample scries morphologies

(a team project!)
There's also a morphology called 'Why?'
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
[quote name="Swagolor" date="2019-07-26 08:27:37" ] There's also a morphology called 'Why?' [/quote] my life tbh I love how some of them are normal names and some of them are. not [size=1][s]a dev replied to my thread aaa[/s][/size]
Swagolor wrote on 2019-07-26 08:27:37:
my life tbh
I love how some of them are normal names and some of them are. not

a dev replied to my thread aaa
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2019-07-26 08:13:20" ] [quote]who named the sample [s]scries[/s] morphologies[/quote] [emoji=spiral winking size=2] [i][size=2](a team project!)[/size][/i] [/quote] The best kind of cooperation lol
Aequorin wrote on 2019-07-26 08:13:20:
Quote:
who named the sample scries morphologies

(a team project!)
The best kind of cooperation lol
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png