Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Many, Many Morphologies
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 88 89
*heavy breathing* Finally, thank you so much!
*heavy breathing* Finally, thank you so much!
5Qth864.png eeBVq8q9P.pngegy9DLN7.gif
EPPP
hey listen hey
eeeeeeerix3ppo.png
KFnh5g1.pngJNAfoEf.png
AmvLGM3.pngsh5xjiu.png
gYW0j5f.pngbYt72YT.png
TB6EYwU.pngdEe2UrM.png
I think we can very safely say that Flight Rising is the most powerful dragon dollmaker to grace the internet
I think we can very safely say that Flight Rising is the most powerful dragon dollmaker to grace the internet
cbaa17a5a06daa6a78029fcf8763b4844dd0e1a6.png .
...he/him | FR+8
@Fire lairs - please let me know
if you hatch a mint/ruby/hunter
dragon! I have a mighty need.
....OjYCOIV.png
This is AWESOME!! Thanks staff!!
This is AWESOME!! Thanks staff!!
Is it just me, or will it not let me view accents on scries/morphologies of dragons?
Is it just me, or will it not let me view accents on scries/morphologies of dragons?
Ef1ONJ1.png
Awesome! I'm super excited about saving scrys and being able to dress them! That's going to make my projects so much easier
Awesome! I'm super excited about saving scrys and being able to dress them! That's going to make my projects so much easier
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
This is some amazing work, thanks so much!
This is some amazing work, thanks so much!
...Baa
NLdNjdF.png
What a lovely surprise for a Friday morning! I love the changes, especially the wardrobe preview on a scry! Thank you, devs, for adding these terrific QOL features! <3
What a lovely surprise for a Friday morning! I love the changes, especially the wardrobe preview on a scry! Thank you, devs, for adding these terrific QOL features! <3
hJWOfQK.png
Yes! we’ve needed this a while
Yes! we’ve needed this a while
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
This is awesome!
This is awesome!
arcane.png[/url][/center]
[quote name="Cerion" date="2019-07-26 06:55:21" ] Is it just me, or will it not let me view accents on scries/morphologies of dragons? [/quote] @Cerion, that is being worked on as we speak (type). [emoji=new friend size=1]
Cerion wrote on 2019-07-26 06:55:21:

@Cerion, that is being worked on as we speak (type).
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 88 89