Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | hard to spell usernames club
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16
Varadia
Varadia
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
I don't think I've ever gotten my name misspelled (it really is just four with an extra r. Though I'm thinking about changing soon), but this thread is the reason I just copy and paste names xD
I don't think I've ever gotten my name misspelled (it really is just four with an extra r. Though I'm thinking about changing soon), but this thread is the reason I just copy and paste names xD
ooooooooooooooooo fdBErrE.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
[emoji=glasses size=1]
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2019-07-25 11:59:02" ] [emoji=glasses size=1] [/quote] I always say 'Zaztol'
Xhaztol wrote on 2019-07-25 11:59:02:
I always say 'Zaztol'
i mean, i have an easy name now, but my past usernames were giving people tons of trouble, which contributed to the fact i gave myself a funny AND easy username. jampackedwithair got mispinged as jampackedwithhair way more often than it should have, and shikieiki... shikieiki was INFAMOUS for being hard to spell.
i mean, i have an easy name now, but my past usernames were giving people tons of trouble, which contributed to the fact i gave myself a funny AND easy username. jampackedwithair got mispinged as jampackedwithhair way more often than it should have, and shikieiki... shikieiki was INFAMOUS for being hard to spell.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
It doesn't happen super often, but I have gone back to threads before and noticed people have tried to ping me with 'Cyclence'.

On a slightly related note, I played an MMO character with the same name once, and had a guild member who would constantly call me either 'Clarence' or 'Clarice'. >.>
It doesn't happen super often, but I have gone back to threads before and noticed people have tried to ping me with 'Cyclence'.

On a slightly related note, I played an MMO character with the same name once, and had a guild member who would constantly call me either 'Clarence' or 'Clarice'. >.>
Lichtdrache.gif
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2019-07-25 11:59:02" ] [emoji=glasses size=1] [/quote] Ghaztol? I spell it Khaztol
Xhaztol wrote on 2019-07-25 11:59:02:

Ghaztol? I spell it Khaztol
He/They
Mine isn't even hard, so I wonder if it's because they write the name too fast and don't check if they wrote it correctly?
Inigia
Ingia
Mine isn't even hard, so I wonder if it's because they write the name too fast and don't check if they wrote it correctly?
Inigia
Ingia
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
Zora345
Zoruna345

Idk why tho, I mean, it's not that hard :'D
Zora345
Zoruna345

Idk why tho, I mean, it's not that hard :'D
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
Don’t think this counts as misspelling but people accidentally capitalize parts of my username or my whole username all the time and it drives me crazy
I also had no idea that people... copy-paste usernames? I just suffer
Don’t think this counts as misspelling but people accidentally capitalize parts of my username or my whole username all the time and it drives me crazy
I also had no idea that people... copy-paste usernames? I just suffer
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16