Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, July 2019
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2019-07-19 12:42:05" ] [quote name="Natakiro" date="2019-07-19 12:29:40" ] [color=#006ab8]I still love how you all blow off your dA group. Why not pick a few from that to showcase, too? [emoji=tundra sad size=1] [/quote] @/Natakiro, that's next. Literally next on my list for today. It's going to be a specific folder within the group. Like with the hashtag, we want to make sure players who participate are aware that when they submit to the folder they're communicating to us that it's okay to spotlight their fan art in the Community Update. [/quote] [color=#006ab8]Oh, that will be cool [emoji=tundra happy size=1] I wonder what the limit and such will be on the folder, like 1 per deviant, etc, to prevent flooding. [i]Anyway[/i], thank you for the info! ~ ♥ I've seen so many nice pics on dA that I think should have a chance to be highlighted on the Community Update. I will have to keep my eyes out for the folder and drop a pic or two into it someday.
Aequorin wrote on 2019-07-19 12:42:05:
Natakiro wrote on 2019-07-19 12:29:40:
I still love how you all blow off your dA group. Why not pick a few from that to showcase, too?

@/Natakiro, that's next. Literally next on my list for today. It's going to be a specific folder within the group. Like with the hashtag, we want to make sure players who participate are aware that when they submit to the folder they're communicating to us that it's okay to spotlight their fan art in the Community Update.
Oh, that will be cool I wonder what the limit and such will be on the folder, like 1 per deviant, etc, to prevent flooding. Anyway, thank you for the info! ~ ♥ I've seen so many nice pics on dA that I think should have a chance to be highlighted on the Community Update. I will have to keep my eyes out for the folder and drop a pic or two into it someday.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
More signs of why this site is so great! [emoji=tundra laughing size=1]
More signs of why this site is so great!
I didn't know this one: Lair filters now highlight dragons eligible for the current day's exalt bonus. I must try it one day.
I didn't know this one: Lair filters now highlight dragons eligible for the current day's exalt bonus. I must try it one day.
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
:0
:0
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
[quote name="Natakiro" date="2019-07-19 12:47:15" ] [color=#006ab8]Oh, that will be cool [emoji=tundra happy size=1] I wonder what the limit and such will be on the folder, like 1 per deviant, etc, to prevent flooding. [i]Anyway[/i], thank you for the info! ~ ♥ I've seen so many nice pics on dA that I think should have a chance to be highlighted on the Community Update. I will have to keep my eyes out for the folder and drop a pic or two into it someday. [/quote] @Natakiro, I am going to say don't look for it today. I'm still monitoring this update and, as you mentioned, it's a bit more involved than just a hashtag. [emoji=new friend size=1]
Natakiro wrote on 2019-07-19 12:47:15:
Oh, that will be cool I wonder what the limit and such will be on the folder, like 1 per deviant, etc, to prevent flooding. Anyway, thank you for the info! ~ ♥ I've seen so many nice pics on dA that I think should have a chance to be highlighted on the Community Update. I will have to keep my eyes out for the folder and drop a pic or two into it someday.

@Natakiro, I am going to say don't look for it today. I'm still monitoring this update and, as you mentioned, it's a bit more involved than just a hashtag.
Nice
Nice
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
[emoji=firework size=1]
mlHpBMC.png
dT9HQge.png
WQA384m.png
BzjAkuF.png
oouioVf.png
NQvcoP6.png
The fanart is amazing! ^o^
The fanart is amazing! ^o^
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
Sweeeet! I'm glad I can now access my subscribed forums much easier!
Sweeeet! I'm glad I can now access my subscribed forums much easier!
miDn30f.gif
You're all awesome, FR staff! Thank you for all of these updates! [emoji=tundra love size=2][emoji=tundra happy size=2]
You're all awesome, FR staff! Thank you for all of these updates!
hVHlIic.png "Another donut! Extra sprinkles!" - Spike, The Best Night Ever (My Little Pony Season 1, Episode 26)
She/Her/Any - Loves:
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15