Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Emojis] Yesssss!
1 2 3 4 5 6
NOCTURNES [emoji=nocturne winking size=2] I LOVE THEM edit: these are by far my favorite emoji sets so far. i love nocturnes so much.... this just made them better ------------------------------------------------------------ [i]Edit by Gaia to make the thread title a bit more topical and to remove the all-caps.[/i]
NOCTURNES

I LOVE THEM

edit: these are by far my favorite emoji sets so far. i love nocturnes so much.... this just made them better

Edit by Gaia to make the thread title a bit more topical and to remove the all-caps.
[emoji=nocturne scared size=1] heckibg adorable
heckibg adorable
[font=trebuchet ms]Where are you imperials? [emoji=pearlcatcher confused size=2][emoji=pearlcatcher angry size=2]
Where are you imperials?
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
[quote name="ilios" date="2019-07-11 21:30:37" ] [font=trebuchet ms]Where are you imperials? [emoji=pearlcatcher confused size=2][emoji=pearlcatcher angry size=2] [/quote] They're with the skydancer, snapper, and wildclaw emojis. [emoji=nocturne winking size=1]
ilios wrote on 2019-07-11 21:30:37:
Where are you imperials?

They're with the skydancer, snapper, and wildclaw emojis.
[emoji=nocturne star size=2] i'm happy

i'm happy

> pigeon
> they/them
[emoji=nocturne tongue size=2] so good!!

so good!!
WYLy2Ui.gif
[emoji=nocturne happy size=2] I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! [emoji=nocturne tongue size=2] LOOK AT THOSE CUTE 'LIL GOOFY MOUTHS. LOOK. [sup]I am most definitely not biased because purple is my favourite colour or anythin'.

I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!

LOOK AT THOSE CUTE 'LIL GOOFY MOUTHS. LOOK.

I am most definitely not biased because purple is my favourite colour or anythin'.
m8ucmws.png

It appears that we are in a forum signature.
. . . says Wilde.
--

Please stop this lunatic owl from buying any more dragons.
Sincerely, the Nightwatch Clan.
okay these are the best ones so far
okay these are the best ones so far
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
[emoji=nocturne tongue size=2] Yes, now all I need is some skydancer emojis!!!

Yes, now all I need is some skydancer emojis!!!
[emoji=nocturne confused size=2][emoji=nocturne deadpan size=2][emoji=nocturne happy size=2][emoji=nocturne laughing size=2][emoji=nocturne love size=2][emoji=nocturne sad size=2][emoji=nocturne scared size=2][emoji=nocturne sleepy size=2][emoji=nocturne star size=2][emoji=nocturne tongue size=2][emoji=nocturne winking size=2] just look at their pretty little mouths!

just look at their pretty little mouths!
eeee hNfg80R.png
||FR+19||she/her || art shop|| wishlist||
a group of frogs is called an army
hNfg80R.png
1 2 3 4 5 6