Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Best way to get food after returning
So I just came back from a week or so of hiatus and my dragons are starving. Gathering food daily doesn't seem to be enough and I spent the gems/treasure that I had buying food aaand I can't battle in The Coliseum because they have no energy

Is there a better way to get them fed after falling below 50%? I try to feed them every day/other day but.. life happens ~__~

Any help would be appreciated.
So I just came back from a week or so of hiatus and my dragons are starving. Gathering food daily doesn't seem to be enough and I spent the gems/treasure that I had buying food aaand I can't battle in The Coliseum because they have no energy

Is there a better way to get them fed after falling below 50%? I try to feed them every day/other day but.. life happens ~__~

Any help would be appreciated.
@Dekky all of your dragons appear to be fully fed already. in the future though, dragons can battle in the Coliseum as long as they have at least 20 energy. you can play the Fairgrounds and do Trading Post dailies for enough treasure to buy food for at least some of your dragons, and then take some of the fed ones into the Training Fields (or higher if leveled dragons were fed) if the earned treasure/gathering turns didn't give you enough to feed them all completely. it'd be slow, but it's also free without a loot cap.

you can also try checking your flight forums for a soup kitchen thread.
@Dekky all of your dragons appear to be fully fed already. in the future though, dragons can battle in the Coliseum as long as they have at least 20 energy. you can play the Fairgrounds and do Trading Post dailies for enough treasure to buy food for at least some of your dragons, and then take some of the fed ones into the Training Fields (or higher if leveled dragons were fed) if the earned treasure/gathering turns didn't give you enough to feed them all completely. it'd be slow, but it's also free without a loot cap.

you can also try checking your flight forums for a soup kitchen thread.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After A friend was kind enough to send a bunch of food my way so I was able to get them fully fed. Their energy was at 0% so I couldn't send them to the Coliseum. I was just wondering if there was sort of a 'Soup Kitchen' type thing like Neopets had to help get them fed.

The punishment for not playing a few days is steep x_x Makes me miss the Hotel that Neopets has LOL!
@After A friend was kind enough to send a bunch of food my way so I was able to get them fully fed. Their energy was at 0% so I couldn't send them to the Coliseum. I was just wondering if there was sort of a 'Soup Kitchen' type thing like Neopets had to help get them fed.

The punishment for not playing a few days is steep x_x Makes me miss the Hotel that Neopets has LOL!
@Dekky
ice does have something like that over here, and I believe we're not the only flight to have something similar to this either, but it should make managing food a bit easier for you
@Dekky
ice does have something like that over here, and I believe we're not the only flight to have something similar to this either, but it should make managing food a bit easier for you
unknown.png
@Mediumdee Thanks so much!
@Mediumdee Thanks so much!
If your account takes an extended leave of 45 days or more, there is also a welcome home bounty that will feed your dragons to full. This is meant to help returning players more so than it is a food solution for active players though.
If your account takes an extended leave of 45 days or more, there is also a welcome home bounty that will feed your dragons to full. This is meant to help returning players more so than it is a food solution for active players though.