Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How do you obtain eggs from other elemen
I keep seeing these people get eggs from elements and clans not their own. How does this happen and how can i get one to open that achievement? (NOT asking for eggs from anyone)
I keep seeing these people get eggs from elements and clans not their own. How does this happen and how can i get one to open that achievement? (NOT asking for eggs from anyone)
@Siera117
you can get them by scavenging in other territories (via daily gathering turns) or they can be found as drops in the Coliseum!
@Siera117
you can get them by scavenging in other territories (via daily gathering turns) or they can be found as drops in the Coliseum!
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
Cool!! Thanks a lot
Cool!! Thanks a lot
Which gsthering do i use to find eggs?
Which gsthering do i use to find eggs?
@Siera117
Eggs can be found an any territory but you have to scavenge for eggs.
@Siera117
Eggs can be found an any territory but you have to scavenge for eggs.
ZPHN6ju.png
@Siera117
You can also get eggs to drop in the coliseum—it’s rare, but so’s scavenging for it. From what I know, they drop according to the element of the enemy (for example, if I was fighting an ice enemy, they’d have a chance at dropping an unhatched ice egg).
@Siera117
You can also get eggs to drop in the coliseum—it’s rare, but so’s scavenging for it. From what I know, they drop according to the element of the enemy (for example, if I was fighting an ice enemy, they’d have a chance at dropping an unhatched ice egg).

Puppy
She/Her - FR+3
FR Writer/Artist Discord
aaaa
Thanks everyonr
Thanks everyonr
If you're interested in an easier way to get dragons (not eggs) of other elements, players sell their dragons to other players on the auction house. If you're not specifically looking for a first gen, this is the easiest way to get dragons of other elements.
If you're interested in an easier way to get dragons (not eggs) of other elements, players sell their dragons to other players on the auction house. If you're not specifically looking for a first gen, this is the easiest way to get dragons of other elements.
@Siera117

You can also buy unhatched eggs from the auction house. They are expensive but not unattainable.

If you search 'egg' under the 'Others' tab, all the listings will pop up.
@Siera117

You can also buy unhatched eggs from the auction house. They are expensive but not unattainable.

If you search 'egg' under the 'Others' tab, all the listings will pop up.