Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sunparched Prowl
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
[center][permalink][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/banner_sunparchedevent.png[/img][/permalink][/center] The [b]herds are on the move and their numbers are exploding[/b]. Novice and expert hunters alike will have an easy time scoring game if they stick to tall grasses and rocky outcrops. [center][permalink][b]Click here to learn more about this update.[/b][/permalink][/center] [more] ---------- [b]Sunparched Prowl[/b], one of [i]Flight Rising's[/i] quarterly "micro-holidays", is in full swing! From [b]Thursday, June 13th[/b] (06:00 Server Time) to [b]Monday, June 17th[/b] (06:00 Server Time), all players will experience a couple of battle-related [b]boosts[/b]! [size=5][b]Bountiful Battles[/b][/size] For the duration of Sunparched Prowl, all [b]all Coliseum enemies will have the chance to drop meat food items in addition to their normal loot[/b]. Dragon clans everywhere are taking this time to [b]stock up[/b] on shanks, flanks, ribs, haunches, steaks, and more to keep them satisfied until the autumn. [center][item=Salted Game][item=Bundle of Haunchmeat][/center] [size=5][b]Battle EXP Boost[/b][/size] During the event, all battles will yield [b]50% additional EXP[/b], so now is a perfect time for dragons to train. Grab your newest team and head out into battle! [size=5][b]Take Care in the Tall Grass[/b][/size] Dragonkind are not the only ones taking advantage of the burgeoning herds and expanding flocks. As the savannas, forests, and tundras play host to many more hooves than usual, calculating cats join the prowl. A couple species of wildcat use their expert eyes and noses to track small and large game alike. For the duration of Sunparched Prowl, these clever familiars will [b]drop fairly commonly in the Coliseum and rarely during Hunting[/b]. Once the herds numbers have been responsibly culled, they'll go back into hiding, but there's always a chance you may run into one or two while [b]Hunting[/b]. [center][item=Scorchpaw Prowler][item=Runescar Lynx][/center] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/prev_doyouthinkanyoneevercallsthemrobertcats.png[/img][/center]
banner_sunparchedevent.png

The herds are on the move and their numbers are exploding. Novice and expert hunters alike will have an easy time scoring game if they stick to tall grasses and rocky outcrops.

Sunparched Prowl, one of Flight Rising's quarterly "micro-holidays", is in full swing! From Thursday, June 13th (06:00 Server Time) to Monday, June 17th (06:00 Server Time), all players will experience a couple of battle-related boosts!

Bountiful Battles

For the duration of Sunparched Prowl, all all Coliseum enemies will have the chance to drop meat food items in addition to their normal loot. Dragon clans everywhere are taking this time to stock up on shanks, flanks, ribs, haunches, steaks, and more to keep them satisfied until the autumn.
Salted Game Bundle of Haunchmeat

Battle EXP Boost

During the event, all battles will yield 50% additional EXP, so now is a perfect time for dragons to train. Grab your newest team and head out into battle!

Take Care in the Tall Grass

Dragonkind are not the only ones taking advantage of the burgeoning herds and expanding flocks. As the savannas, forests, and tundras play host to many more hooves than usual, calculating cats join the prowl. A couple species of wildcat use their expert eyes and noses to track small and large game alike. For the duration of Sunparched Prowl, these clever familiars will drop fairly commonly in the Coliseum and rarely during Hunting. Once the herds numbers have been responsibly culled, they'll go back into hiding, but there's always a chance you may run into one or two while Hunting.
Scorchpaw Prowler Runescar Lynx
prev_doyouthinkanyoneevercallsthemrobertcats.png
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
CUTE FAMILIARS!
CUTE FAMILIARS!
34k8ssH.png viola. 23. they/them.
hobbyanime & oc liker
IT'S HERE!!!!!!! I LOVE THE FAMILIARS OMG!! KITTIES!
EEE FIRST PAGEEEE
IT'S HERE!!!!!!! I LOVE THE FAMILIARS OMG!! KITTIES!
EEE FIRST PAGEEEE
yUZ4k.gif
MEEEAAATTT

Edit: It's meat time
MEEEAAATTT

Edit: It's meat time
chlZfGD.png
Oh those are good cats.

Happy prowling and memeing, everyone!
Oh those are good cats.

Happy prowling and memeing, everyone!
fluffy catsssss i love them so much!
fluffy catsssss i love them so much!
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
CATS! I love them aaaah!

[It's Meat Heat time babey]
CATS! I love them aaaah!

[It's Meat Heat time babey]
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
8b7a2d23-5bfa-11e9-b21c-e39355bb3972.gif
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
Hello everyone! Please make sure your replies remain on topic for this announcement. Off-topic replies will be removed. Thank you!
Hello everyone! Please make sure your replies remain on topic for this announcement. Off-topic replies will be removed. Thank you!
meatheat! i love those cat familiars <3
meatheat! i love those cat familiars <3
135.png
So exciting, the familiars are so cute!
So exciting, the familiars are so cute!
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs