Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gaoler/Ancient genes vs daily bonuses?
1 2 3
That does make me wonder...

If underbelly DOES show up as a bonus... do Gaoler's with Underbelly (Gaoler) not count?

Or are parallel genes counted? I assume since they're different items with (slightly) different names that they wouldn't be - but that means that Gaoler's and other Ancients would be barred from every being eligible for any gene based bonuses

Unless there was a separate Bonus chart for parallel genes
That does make me wonder...

If underbelly DOES show up as a bonus... do Gaoler's with Underbelly (Gaoler) not count?

Or are parallel genes counted? I assume since they're different items with (slightly) different names that they wouldn't be - but that means that Gaoler's and other Ancients would be barred from every being eligible for any gene based bonuses

Unless there was a separate Bonus chart for parallel genes
IT7iTv8.png
@AlphaSobek - While they look similar to their modern counterparts, parallel genes are still technically their own thing (lower cost, different name, different code).

So they don't count as a match for bonus purposes.
@AlphaSobek - While they look similar to their modern counterparts, parallel genes are still technically their own thing (lower cost, different name, different code).

~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
[quote name="Kaepora" date="2019-06-11 00:27:36" ] @/AlphaSobek - While they look similar to their modern counterparts, parallel genes are still technically their own thing (lower cost, different name, different code). So they don't count as a match for bonus purposes. [/quote] Thank you for the clarification! As another curiosity, will ancient breed types be added into the bonus chart or is color going be the only bonus they can qualify for?
Kaepora wrote on 2019-06-11 00:27:36:
@/AlphaSobek - While they look similar to their modern counterparts, parallel genes are still technically their own thing (lower cost, different name, different code).

Thank you for the clarification!

As another curiosity, will ancient breed types be added into the bonus chart or is color going be the only bonus they can qualify for?
IT7iTv8.png
[quote name="Kaepora" date="2019-06-10 23:01:41" ] So you don't have to remain in suspense - Gaoler genes are not currently in the pool for possible genes for exalt bonuses. [/quote] [quote name="Kaepora" date="2019-06-11 00:27:36" ] So they don't count as a match for bonus purposes. [/quote] Since it's Spines today, we would indeed have been in for further suspense - thank you!
Kaepora wrote on 2019-06-10 23:01:41:
So you don't have to remain in suspense - Gaoler genes are not currently in the pool for possible genes for exalt bonuses.
Kaepora wrote on 2019-06-11 00:27:36:

Since it's Spines today, we would indeed have been in for further suspense - thank you!
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8 who knows, someone may do it :D
@Lara8 who knows, someone may do it :D
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
[quote name="@AlphaSobek" date="2019-06-11 00:35:11" ] As another curiosity, will ancient breed types be added into the bonus chart or is color going be the only bonus they can qualify for? [/quote] Gaoler bonus today! [quote name="@Alphazi" date="2019-06-11 01:13:55" ] Lara8 who knows, someone may do it :D [/quote] Now'd be the time [emoji=gaoler laughing size=1]
@AlphaSobek wrote on 2019-06-11 00:35:11:
As another curiosity, will ancient breed types be added into the bonus chart or is color going be the only bonus they can qualify for?
Gaoler bonus today!

@Alphazi wrote on 2019-06-11 01:13:55:
Lara8 who knows, someone may do it :D
Now'd be the time
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8 oh hey, breed bonus! well... i wonder if we'll get a gaoler parallel gene now lol
@Lara8 oh hey, breed bonus! well... i wonder if we'll get a gaoler parallel gene now lol
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
[quote name="Lara8" date="2019-06-13 00:40:54" ] [quote name="AlphaSobek" date="2019-06-11 00:35:11" ] As another curiosity, will ancient breed types be added into the bonus chart or is color going be the only bonus they can qualify for? [/quote] Gaoler bonus today! [/quote] Oh gosh, well as of this second there are 110 Gaoler exalted. Lets see how many people try to take advantage of that bonus, lol.
Lara8 wrote on 2019-06-13 00:40:54:
AlphaSobek wrote on 2019-06-11 00:35:11:
Gaoler bonus today!

Oh gosh, well as of this second there are 110 Gaoler exalted.

Lets see how many people try to take advantage of that bonus, lol.
IT7iTv8.png
@Alphazi @AlphaSobek

Funny timing too, since today's probably going to be somewhat of a baby boom (six days out from the anniversary, so everybody who bred their Gaolers asap but didn't boon them will be hatching).
@Alphazi @AlphaSobek

Funny timing too, since today's probably going to be somewhat of a baby boom (six days out from the anniversary, so everybody who bred their Gaolers asap but didn't boon them will be hatching).
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8 oh jeez, now i'm curious to see the results LOL
@Lara8 oh jeez, now i'm curious to see the results LOL
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
1 2 3