Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do streak and shardflank even exist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="ProwlerBC" date="2019-06-09 13:19:05" ] [quote name="Asharinhun" date="2019-06-09 13:17:36" ] yep, lv22 for every craftable gene... I wish shardflanks was the craftable, not scorpion [/quote] I wish shardflank was real [/quote]
ProwlerBC wrote on 2019-06-09 13:19:05:
Asharinhun wrote on 2019-06-09 13:17:36:
yep, lv22 for every craftable gene... I wish shardflanks was the craftable, not scorpion
I wish shardflank was real

Nq0eoGi.png
If anyone says again shardflank was "fixed", Im gonna fire-breath at them. Maybe it appearing scarcely was indeed fixed, but the stock numbers are NOT, and that's what I want to be fixed.
If anyone says again shardflank was "fixed", Im gonna fire-breath at them. Maybe it appearing scarcely was indeed fixed, but the stock numbers are NOT, and that's what I want to be fixed.
Gladekeeperbanner_zps21ce84b1.jpeg
They must understand that not everyone has a instant download page with a high end internet.
It's being very stressful ...
They must understand that not everyone has a instant download page with a high end internet.
It's being very stressful ...
VsoSnU5.png
[quote name="Cadash" date="2019-06-09 12:38:06" ] Keep seeing them in stacks of 2, 6, 9 - only once I saw it as a stack of 23. @Mutron Is Shardflank meant to be stacking so small? I see it more frequently now, but still in ridiculously small stacks. [/quote] I brought this back to discuss with the team, and we have increased the stocking rate of Shardflank even further than it was adjusted earlier today, as of approximately 13:35 server.
Cadash wrote on 2019-06-09 12:38:06:
Keep seeing them in stacks of 2, 6, 9 - only once I saw it as a stack of 23.

@Mutron

Is Shardflank meant to be stacking so small? I see it more frequently now, but still in ridiculously small stacks.

I brought this back to discuss with the team, and we have increased the stocking rate of Shardflank even further than it was adjusted earlier today, as of approximately 13:35 server.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
[quote name="Mutron" date="2019-06-09 13:40:10" ] [quote name="Cadash" date="2019-06-09 12:38:06" ] Keep seeing them in stacks of 2, 6, 9 - only once I saw it as a stack of 23. @/Mutron Is Shardflank meant to be stacking so small? I see it more frequently now, but still in ridiculously small stacks. [/quote] I brought this back to discuss with the team, and we have increased the stocking rate of Shardflank even further than it was adjusted earlier today, as of approximately 13:35 server. [/quote] [emoji=gaoler happy size=2][emoji=gaoler love size=2] Time to stalk the mp again!!
Mutron wrote on 2019-06-09 13:40:10:
Cadash wrote on 2019-06-09 12:38:06:
Keep seeing them in stacks of 2, 6, 9 - only once I saw it as a stack of 23.

@/Mutron

Is Shardflank meant to be stacking so small? I see it more frequently now, but still in ridiculously small stacks.

I brought this back to discuss with the team, and we have increased the stocking rate of Shardflank even further than it was adjusted earlier today, as of approximately 13:35 server.

Time to stalk the mp again!!
lant.gif lant.gif
I've seen Shardflank 3 times so far.
I've seen Shardflank 3 times so far.
Shardflank only appears for scalpers who want to sell it for nearly 3 million treasure. Even though it only costs like 80,000 to buy. I was excited about this update. But idk why I got my hopes up. Maybe I'll get the gene for christmas?
Shardflank only appears for scalpers who want to sell it for nearly 3 million treasure. Even though it only costs like 80,000 to buy. I was excited about this update. But idk why I got my hopes up. Maybe I'll get the gene for christmas?
I'm collecting Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, and Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds dragons! And (somewhat) breeding the ships!
Well, now there was 26 available, which is way better than 5... still couldn't get a single one, because the site simply doesn't react fast enough (yeah I know I need to buy faster net)
Well, now there was 26 available, which is way better than 5... still couldn't get a single one, because the site simply doesn't react fast enough (yeah I know I need to buy faster net)
Gladekeeperbanner_zps21ce84b1.jpeg
[quote name="Asharinhun" date="2019-06-09 14:16:00" ] Well, now there was 26 available, which is way better than 5... still couldn't get a single one, because the site simply doesn't react fast enough (yeah I know I need to buy faster net) [/quote] Hey I saw that one too! Also didn't get it. I don't think I'll try past this point, kind of sad I'm going to have to wait several weeks to gene my gaoler but eh...
Asharinhun wrote on 2019-06-09 14:16:00:

Hey I saw that one too! Also didn't get it. I don't think I'll try past this point, kind of sad I'm going to have to wait several weeks to gene my gaoler but eh...
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
[quote name="MurkyDepths" date="2019-06-09 14:18:12" ] Hey I saw that one too! Also didn't get it. I don't think I'll try past this point, kind of sad I'm going to have to wait several weeks to gene my gaoler but eh... [/quote] I feel the same.
MurkyDepths wrote on 2019-06-09 14:18:12:

Hey I saw that one too! Also didn't get it. I don't think I'll try past this point, kind of sad I'm going to have to wait several weeks to gene my gaoler but eh...

I feel the same.
VsoSnU5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7