Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Shardflank Scarcity - Feature or Bug?
1 2 3
Thank you so much!!!
Thank you so much!!!
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpGvDCa4.png
It appears mroe often, true, but the quantity is still abysmally low. make it a stock size of 30 at least as well, ty.
It appears mroe often, true, but the quantity is still abysmally low. make it a stock size of 30 at least as well, ty.
Gladekeeperbanner_zps21ce84b1.jpeg
Yeah, Shardflank only stock like 5 at the time which is far too few for a new release when everything else stocks sometimes up to 50.
Yeah, Shardflank only stock like 5 at the time which is far too few for a new release when everything else stocks sometimes up to 50.
alWiqh6.png
This is still broken... tiny stacks and hardly ever stocking. Please fix it?
This is still broken... tiny stacks and hardly ever stocking. Please fix it?
95154e6f88761c97ae7010a4917ba626.gif
We increased the stocking rate significantly earlier today, but it has been increased even further as of a moment ago.
We increased the stocking rate significantly earlier today, but it has been increased even further as of a moment ago.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Thank you! Now to pray to test it soon xD
Thank you! Now to pray to test it soon xD
Gladekeeperbanner_zps21ce84b1.jpeg
Thanks! Lets hope I can snag one now. xD
Thanks! Lets hope I can snag one now. xD
Smaller-Coatl-Crack.gif~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Demons Den Links:
Hatchery | Item Shop
Accent Shop | Clan Lore
Gene Goals | Wish List
Mated Pairs | Guide Directory
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~Smaller-Imp.gif
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is still happening to me... It just happened again. Does it take awhile to go into effect?
This is still happening to me... It just happened again. Does it take awhile to go into effect?
[emoji=gaoler confused size=2] I've yet to see it stock more than 12 at a time even after being fixed twice.
I've yet to see it stock more than 12 at a time even after being fixed twice.
3sKaKGc.png
gray » fr+3 » flight traveler
I haven't seen it since it supposedly got fixed, staff ya sure you messed with the right gene?
I haven't seen it since it supposedly got fixed, staff ya sure you messed with the right gene?
alWiqh6.png
1 2 3