Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can't search Weathered/Winter in AH
Trying to search for the new Gaoler-only tertiary genes gives me either a plain search or just Gaoler search in Auction House.

Using Google Chrome.

I can search Gnarlhorns though.
Trying to search for the new Gaoler-only tertiary genes gives me either a plain search or just Gaoler search in Auction House.

Using Google Chrome.

I can search Gnarlhorns though.
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
Same here: I can select Weathered (Gaoler) and Wintercoat (Gaoler), but when I press Search it resets. Firefox 67.0.1.
Same here: I can select Weathered (Gaoler) and Wintercoat (Gaoler), but when I press Search it resets. Firefox 67.0.1.

I have the same problem. They just delete themselves from the chosen genes as soon as I hit Search. After some digging, I can see Wintercoat/Weathered Gaolers on the AH, so it's not just a result of none being listed.

I also checked the newly revamped Dragon Search, and I can find Weathered and Wintercoat dragons just fine. I'm also on Google Chrome.

I have the same problem. They just delete themselves from the chosen genes as soon as I hit Search. After some digging, I can see Wintercoat/Weathered Gaolers on the AH, so it's not just a result of none being listed.

I also checked the newly revamped Dragon Search, and I can find Weathered and Wintercoat dragons just fine. I'm also on Google Chrome.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
Same but on Safari.
Same but on Safari.
Same on Firefox, with and without other primaries/secondaries or the Gaoler breed selected.
Same on Firefox, with and without other primaries/secondaries or the Gaoler breed selected.
tumblr_nzb439eFkE1tc28p3o2_r1_500.png
Hey all -- I can reproduce this and I am looking into it.
Hey all -- I can reproduce this and I am looking into it.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@DalphiaRose @Maki @NightmareJudge @Rhabdo @Straif

Thanks for all your reports -- this should be fixed now!
@DalphiaRose @Maki @NightmareJudge @Rhabdo @Straif

Thanks for all your reports -- this should be fixed now!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Mutron

All seems to be working normally for me now. Thanks!
@Mutron

All seems to be working normally for me now. Thanks!