Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Theme Discussion: Gaolers
1 2 3
i dont know what beastclan or an ambassador is
Yeah, I got nothing for this theme week. Good luck to everyone else!
Yeah, I got nothing for this theme week. Good luck to everyone else!
I'm kinda new to this but I read a bit about the Beastclans and found it sad of how things turned out between them and the dragons, I did have a little story in my head about a scare that spooked the world. The wretched Shade appeared and everyone witnessed its horrific existence but the gods repelled it again. Everyone became too engrossed in their lives and nearly forgot about the Shade, now everyone wants to do their utmost to keep the Shade at bay. That's a small story not really fleshed out.
I'm kinda new to this but I read a bit about the Beastclans and found it sad of how things turned out between them and the dragons, I did have a little story in my head about a scare that spooked the world. The wretched Shade appeared and everyone witnessed its horrific existence but the gods repelled it again. Everyone became too engrossed in their lives and nearly forgot about the Shade, now everyone wants to do their utmost to keep the Shade at bay. That's a small story not really fleshed out.
@Aequorin - will there be a discussion thread for the other theme as well? :0
@Aequorin - will there be a discussion thread for the other theme as well? :0
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
@Limanya, you can use this one!
@Limanya, you can use this one!
*also a beginner and also a little does not understand what is happening* Well, I can only say that the Gaolers are awesome! >< [emoji=?????? size=1]
*also a beginner and also a little does not understand what is happening*
Well, I can only say that the Gaolers are awesome! ><
When I first saw Gaolers, I thought, this is basically Tundras; but these guys grew on me more than Snappers, Ridgebacks, and Tundras all combined And I love them with their Floofy mess they are [emoji=gaoler star size=1]
When I first saw Gaolers, I thought, this is basically Tundras; but these guys grew on me more than Snappers, Ridgebacks, and Tundras all combined

And I love them with their Floofy mess they are
Glitch_Shifters.pngYuanan.pngVinny.png
I am SO BROKE!!! I made 7 couples so far, means 14 Gaolers and I could just go on and on, until I have all available genes used XD Also there are so many cool colors showing up f. e. when using wasp.

I hope we have some time before the next ancient breed is released... ^^

Oh and I hope there will be just a small amount of apparel allowed over time, no clothings and stuff like that, but perhaps things like the seasonals (spring breath, winter wind etc.) or the flowerfalls (I already bought two accents, but they are just too expensive to get one or more for each Gaoler^^)
I am SO BROKE!!! I made 7 couples so far, means 14 Gaolers and I could just go on and on, until I have all available genes used XD Also there are so many cool colors showing up f. e. when using wasp.

I hope we have some time before the next ancient breed is released... ^^

Oh and I hope there will be just a small amount of apparel allowed over time, no clothings and stuff like that, but perhaps things like the seasonals (spring breath, winter wind etc.) or the flowerfalls (I already bought two accents, but they are just too expensive to get one or more for each Gaoler^^)
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
They are all so BEAUTIFUL and SOFT.

I just cant!
They are all so BEAUTIFUL and SOFT.

I just cant!
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__