Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 6th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 182 183
Im getting the "This dragon has one or more genes that are not compatible with the Gaoler breed. Using this item will reset the dragon’s genes to basic" warning even when I try to use this scroll on Crystal/Bee/Basic dragon. It is not sayd anywhere clean - so dragon genes change to Basic with ANY dragon genes?
Im getting the "This dragon has one or more genes that are not compatible with the Gaoler breed. Using this item will reset the dragon’s genes to basic" warning even when I try to use this scroll on Crystal/Bee/Basic dragon. It is not sayd anywhere clean - so dragon genes change to Basic with ANY dragon genes?
XeQCDpX.png dGRijBP.png Scary Tales XqpChA9.png QQ4owW7.png
oh my god !!!!! the babies are so cute

and FINALLY AAAA DRAGON SEARCH HAS BEEN UPDATED im weeping

AnD that bestiary revamp.......drool
oh my god !!!!! the babies are so cute

and FINALLY AAAA DRAGON SEARCH HAS BEEN UPDATED im weeping

AnD that bestiary revamp.......drool
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

big :O
this is so awesome!!
big :O
this is so awesome!!
sZShZzW.png bYt72YT.png
em6G0U2.png WKtl2lb.png
Happy Anniversary Guys!
Happy Anniversary Guys!
Spooder-Dab-Anim-timeline-small.gifxeDKNxe.pngAfam_-_IoMA_Badges_-_Fish_Cookie.png
IT'S LIKE TUNDRAS GRANDPARENTS I LOVE THEM

Although I have no idea who to turn into one
IT'S LIKE TUNDRAS GRANDPARENTS I LOVE THEM

Although I have no idea who to turn into one
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
I KNEW IT!!!!
I LOVE THEM
I KNEW IT!!!!
I LOVE THEM
bUnDBG2.png1331_200px_otter112233_by_miirshroom-dbqpix8.pngekPT4l1.png
Happy anniversary everyone! Thank you to the staff for all your hard work, and heres to another year!
Happy anniversary everyone! Thank you to the staff for all your hard work, and heres to another year!
[emoji=ancient size=1][emoji=ancient size=1][emoji=ancient size=1][emoji=ancient size=1][emoji=ancient size=1][emoji=ancient size=1][emoji=ancient size=1][emoji=ancient size=1][emoji=ancient size=1][emoji=ancient size=1][emoji=ancient size=1][emoji=ancient size=1][emoji=ancient size=1][emoji=ancient size=1][emoji=ancient size=1][emoji=ancient size=1][emoji=ancient size=1][emoji=ancient size=1][emoji=ancient size=1][emoji=ancient size=1][emoji=ancient size=1][emoji=ancient size=1][emoji=ancient size=1][emoji=ancient size=1][emoji=ancient size=1][emoji=ancient size=1][emoji=ancient size=1][emoji=ancient size=1][emoji=ancient size=1][emoji=ancient size=1][emoji=ancient size=1][emoji=ancient size=1][emoji=ancient size=1][emoji=ancient size=1][emoji=ancient size=1][emoji=ancient size=1][emoji=ancient size=1]!!!!!
!!!!!
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
OOOOH they're amazing!! [emoji=gaoler star] Can't believe this site's been going for so long - congrats!
OOOOH they're amazing!! Can't believe this site's been going for so long - congrats!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
I'm in LOVE with this breed!!!!

and broke because...i need those genes
I'm in LOVE with this breed!!!!

and broke because...i need those genes
~She/Her~FR+3/EST
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 182 183