Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Let's sleep till ancients are here
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
The 00:00 time on FR is 10:00 AM for me, so if the maintanance with the ancients will be at 6:00 AM FR ill.. wait till the afternoon again [emoji=tundra deadpan size=1]
The 00:00 time on FR is 10:00 AM for me, so if the maintanance with the ancients will be at 6:00 AM FR ill.. wait till the afternoon again
KP5dTY9.pngz75WTQA.pngmc5NkFI.png679.png8096.png34787.png
That's kind of my hope xD Been a really rough week at work and have a dog-training client I have to go to after work this even...so by the time I get home from all of that, run my dogs out, get the birds their out of cage time...I'm going to crash. I'm hoping to sleep until at least 9am tomorrow (which is when the site is scheduled for maintenance anyway)...so hopefully by the time I wake up things will be booming. [emoji=bogsneak sleepy size=1][emoji=coatl sleepy size=1][emoji=fae sleepy size=1][emoji=guardian sleepy size=1][emoji=mirror sleepy size=1]
That's kind of my hope xD Been a really rough week at work and have a dog-training client I have to go to after work this even...so by the time I get home from all of that, run my dogs out, get the birds their out of cage time...I'm going to crash.

I'm hoping to sleep until at least 9am tomorrow (which is when the site is scheduled for maintenance anyway)...so hopefully by the time I wake up things will be booming.

OVmZor1.png
I'm not waking up at 9am (+3 hrs here) on a saturday. Definitely sleeping in. Most likely won't get up till noon and that's a-okay because by then I'm sure they would be done with maintenance, if not, just about.
I'm not waking up at 9am (+3 hrs here) on a saturday. Definitely sleeping in. Most likely won't get up till noon and that's a-okay because by then I'm sure they would be done with maintenance, if not, just about.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
Maintenance starts around 3pm here, unfortunately I have to study for exams :( I might be able to stick around for one or two hours [emoji=firework size=1]
Maintenance starts around 3pm here, unfortunately I have to study for exams :(
I might be able to stick around for one or two hours
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
+++++++++++++++++++++++
When all else fails, use fire.
+++++++++++++++++++++++
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.gif
Rollover is at 3:30 am my butt will be sleep when maintenance starts. No way Im waking up at 9 just to wait some more time. Ancients will be here when I wake up lol. Plus if they get released to treasure marketplace I'm no sniper.
Rollover is at 3:30 am my butt will be sleep when maintenance starts. No way Im waking up at 9 just to wait some more time. Ancients will be here when I wake up lol. Plus if they get released to treasure marketplace I'm no sniper.
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
[quote name="Marilill" date="2019-06-07 10:21:31" ] What if the maintenance period starts in middle of day in your timezone? [emoji=ridgeback confused size=2] [/quote] Well, normal maintenance is for me is at 9AM. The extra maintenance would be at 3PM for me. So I'm awake anyway XD
Marilill wrote on 2019-06-07 10:21:31:
What if the maintenance period starts in middle of day in your timezone?

Well, normal maintenance is for me is at 9AM. The extra maintenance would be at 3PM for me. So I'm awake anyway XD
egg.gif
Honestly? I am seriously debating going to bed earlier so my mind can ~ timeskip ~ to after maintenance tomorrow.
Honestly? I am seriously debating going to bed earlier so my mind can ~ timeskip ~ to after maintenance tomorrow.
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
Going to sleep rn, then will be awake for rollover.. and in the middle of a family dinner when the update get there.

Let's say, I will be commending the toilets and cave for my FR abuse.
Going to sleep rn, then will be awake for rollover.. and in the middle of a family dinner when the update get there.

Let's say, I will be commending the toilets and cave for my FR abuse.
cxbFZBI.png
APPAREL HAUL - 42 / 102
3634.png22413.png
Me: am I allowed to participate in this

My 15 month old child: well probably not

Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2019-06-07 13:05:18" ] Me: am I allowed to participate in this My 15 month old child: well probably not [/quote] [color=116861][size=4][font=georgia][i]WHEEZE[/i]
Xhaztol wrote on 2019-06-07 13:05:18:

WHEEZE
O7jJYHV.png Gn1pwrs.png UQDD8WB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7