Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Does It Mean [ANCIENT HYPE]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I just realized something. Look at the two bottom runes. Somebody else already mentioned that it reads like "east" and "west". Do you remember what the Windsinger said?

"From east to west, there's an adventure to be had!"

The Windsinger knows!
I just realized something. Look at the two bottom runes. Somebody else already mentioned that it reads like "east" and "west". Do you remember what the Windsinger said?

The Windsinger knows!
While you're playing Flight Rising, please remember to take care of yourself. You're loved, cherished, and are a human being with dignity and personhood. Also remember that there are many people in need of your love, your talents, your kind words, and your actions. You needn't advertise, but instead, advocate. Do your best to maintain healthy boundaries and to help those who need your help. In the end, love heals all wounds.
[quote name="Caireann" date="2019-06-05 09:43:54" ] I just realized something. Look at the two bottom runes. Somebody else already mentioned that it reads like "east" and "west". Do you remember what the Windsinger said? "From east to west, there's an adventure to be had!" The Windsinger knows! [/quote] I’m all for the Windsinger knowing everything and just not telling anyone!
Caireann wrote on 2019-06-05 09:43:54:

The Windsinger knows!
I’m all for the Windsinger knowing everything and just not telling anyone!
23518.png17370.png13413.png17371.png15119.png
[quote name="Midwinter" date="2019-06-05 09:13:24" ] I just saw this and had to physically restrain myself from screaming, does this mean we're getting more than one Ancient breed?? [/quote] @Midwinter, it does not. Only one (1) ancient breed will be released when the system launches.
Midwinter wrote on 2019-06-05 09:13:24:
I just saw this and had to physically restrain myself from screaming, does this mean we're getting more than one Ancient breed??

@Midwinter, it does not. Only one (1) ancient breed will be released when the system launches.
I don’t think the shadows are horns, they look more like stalagmites to me :o

edit: I looked at it again, and I can see how they’d be horns, but I don’t think it’s 100%
I don’t think the shadows are horns, they look more like stalagmites to me :o

edit: I looked at it again, and I can see how they’d be horns, but I don’t think it’s 100%
@Aequorin

Ah, thanks for confirming!!
@Aequorin

Ah, thanks for confirming!!
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
that's the tidelord
that's the tidelord
akueye3.png
The shadows look much blunter than stalagmites in the background... There's definitely a possibility that it's something like Tidelord's fins, or perhaps back spikes of something old and ancient.
The shadows look much blunter than stalagmites in the background... There's definitely a possibility that it's something like Tidelord's fins, or perhaps back spikes of something old and ancient.
m8ucmws.png

It appears that we are in a forum signature.
. . . says Wilde.
--

Please stop this lunatic owl from buying any more dragons.
Sincerely, the Nightwatch Clan.
I bet it means we’re getting 5 ancient breeds and that’s either one of them or the tidelord looking at it.
I bet it means we’re getting 5 ancient breeds and that’s either one of them or the tidelord looking at it.
6975-DF1-F-0-CE4-484-C-9-DAC-849203436797.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/392858468425531402/585871872017563648/unknown.png[/img] @ everyone saying the scratched out rune is water I think the 5 runes represent the 5 oldest deities, Earthshaker, Flamecaller, Windsinger, Tidelord, and Stormcatcher. [quote name="Sasser" date="2019-06-05 09:14:48" ] [font=lucida console][color=darkcyan] OKAY SO HERE'S MY THEORY. The center rune, resembling a tranquil temple, is water. It even resembles the current water rune, just flipped upside down [emoji=water rune size=1] The bottom left rune I think, is earth. [emoji=earth rune size=1] The bottom right rune, fire. [emoji=fire rune size=1] The top two are the ones I'm hesitating with, but I'm fairly sure the left one is a proto wind symbol, it's swirly and could even depict a cyclone. [emoji=wind rune size=1] The last one, top right, I honestly believe is for Lightning. Its shape is similar to the spires found in the Lightning farm, and while they came much later than this ancient rune, it's still the most aggressive at pointing upwards, like lightning. Stormcatcher is also the 5th deity to be born, directly as a result of Tidelord and Windsinger battling with one another, and if Wind's placement is correct, Lightning's rune could also be in the right location to show how it came about as a combination of Wind and Water conflicting. [emoji=lightning rune size=1] [/quote]
unknown.png
@ everyone saying the scratched out rune is water

I think the 5 runes represent the 5 oldest deities, Earthshaker, Flamecaller, Windsinger, Tidelord, and Stormcatcher.
Sasser wrote on 2019-06-05 09:14:48:

OKAY SO HERE'S MY THEORY.

The center rune, resembling a tranquil temple, is water. It even resembles the current water rune, just flipped upside down
The bottom left rune I think, is earth.
The bottom right rune, fire.
The top two are the ones I'm hesitating with, but I'm fairly sure the left one is a proto wind symbol, it's swirly and could even depict a cyclone.
The last one, top right, I honestly believe is for Lightning. Its shape is similar to the spires found in the Lightning farm, and while they came much later than this ancient rune, it's still the most aggressive at pointing upwards, like lightning. Stormcatcher is also the 5th deity to be born, directly as a result of Tidelord and Windsinger battling with one another, and if Wind's placement is correct, Lightning's rune could also be in the right location to show how it came about as a combination of Wind and Water conflicting.
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
9TbvK.gifEwSCN.gif576zR.gif
This looks like a sick anime opening
This looks like a sick anime opening
9KurPRs.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13