Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2019
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 41 42
ayyyyyy those garlands are super cute I need like 50, just in case
the wreath matches too, cool stuff
Those skins & accents are lovely as well! Congrats to the artists!
ayyyyyy those garlands are super cute I need like 50, just in case
the wreath matches too, cool stuff
Those skins & accents are lovely as well! Congrats to the artists!
fHGB08h.pngL23xQYU.png7mLVMIs.pngMFS4FG3.pngbF8eZtf.pngF19dEBb.png
Not a fan of the familliar buuut.. THE APPAREL IS SO GOOD.
Not a fan of the familliar buuut.. THE APPAREL IS SO GOOD.
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
Yay! Happy GG everyone!!!
Yay! Happy GG everyone!!!
4WmwDza.png Call me Ash! (she/her)
+2 FR time
Don’t be scared to talk to me! I love meeting new people!
WOAH THE APPAREL IS SOOOOO CUTE
WOAH THE APPAREL IS SOOOOO CUTE
3SKn.gif
ITS ALL SO BEAUTIFUL IMA DIE !!!!!!!!!!!! first greenskeepers and MAN am i down
ITS ALL SO BEAUTIFUL IMA DIE !!!!!!!!!!!! first greenskeepers and MAN am i down
driy2Nt.png 010 tatobot » seekae » 441022
kyoze hollow - chinoyi
the hive - luray & co.
ertzetik - badmau peak
the outback & drylands
010 a
left
wing
hades
3am2LrS.png
!!!! Oh my god! I’m so honored that my skin won, thank you and congrats to all the winners <3 It’s going to be a lovely Greenskeepers!

I did notice that the name seems to have glitched on the skins name though, it’s meant to be “Moth-Eaten” haha. I’m not really sure who I should ping for that? @Aequorin maybe, but I’d love to get that fixed, thank you! <33
!!!! Oh my god! I’m so honored that my skin won, thank you and congrats to all the winners <3 It’s going to be a lovely Greenskeepers!

I did notice that the name seems to have glitched on the skins name though, it’s meant to be “Moth-Eaten” haha. I’m not really sure who I should ping for that? @Aequorin maybe, but I’d love to get that fixed, thank you! <33
Gh7Hkjd.png
Ah cool!! Happy Fest everyone!
Ah cool!! Happy Fest everyone!
Yay!
Yay!
icefull.png
All appreal items are so pretty and love the familiar XD
All appreal items are so pretty and love the familiar XD
demicatcher.png bicatcher.png
[quote name="Moreii" date="2019-05-26 06:32:04" ] !!!! Oh my god! I’m so honored that my skin won, thank you and congrats to all the winners <3 It’s going to be a lovely Greenskeepers! I did notice that the name seems to have glitched on the skins name though, it’s meant to be “Moth-Eaten” haha. I’m not really sure who I should ping for that? @Aequorin maybe, but I’d love to get that fixed, thank you! <33 [/quote] @moreii it has been corrected, but it may take a couple hours for the sites internal cache to catch up. Sorry about the mistake!
Moreii wrote on 2019-05-26 06:32:04:

@moreii it has been corrected, but it may take a couple hours for the sites internal cache to catch up. Sorry about the mistake!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 41 42