Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Galore and the Market
1 2
So Galore just gave out 2 free elims to every single player Pre-Galore, they costed at least 450g a pop Although it's probably an unrealistic estimate, let's say the current amount of players online (2500) all redeemed their gifts from Galore [b]Provided everyone currently online has already redeemed their stuff Galore has handed out around 1,125,000g worth of elims The market price has decreased by nearly 20% since G3 dropped[/b] [b]THE ELIMINATE MARKET WON'T BE SUSTAINABLE FOR MUCH LONGER [size=4]GALORE HAS DOOMED THE ECONOMY[/size][/b] [img]https://imgur.com/FzDgGTa.png[/img] [size=2]/s
So Galore just gave out 2 free elims to every single player
Pre-Galore, they costed at least 450g a pop
Although it's probably an unrealistic estimate, let's say the current amount of players online (2500) all redeemed their gifts from Galore

Provided everyone currently online has already redeemed their stuff
Galore has handed out around 1,125,000g worth of elims

The market price has decreased by nearly 20% since G3 dropped

THE ELIMINATE MARKET WON'T BE SUSTAINABLE FOR MUCH LONGER

GALORE HAS DOOMED THE ECONOMY

FzDgGTa.png

/s
QyAuswz.png
[quote name="JaviNiceDay" date="2019-05-20 21:12:22" ] and do remember the announcement that paired with Galore [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2019-05-20 09:40:57" ] To celebrate the launch of the feature, [b]you can log in for the next week and pick up several free items[/b]! [/quote] [b]This isn't over yet[/b] [/quote] I think what they mean is you have a week to pick up the eliminates and vials. I don't think they'll be adding [i]more[/i] stuff to pick up.
JaviNiceDay wrote on 2019-05-20 21:12:22:
and do remember the announcement that paired with Galore
Xhaztol wrote on 2019-05-20 09:40:57:
To celebrate the launch of the feature, you can log in for the next week and pick up several free items!

This isn't over yet

I think what they mean is you have a week to pick up the eliminates and vials. I don't think they'll be adding more stuff to pick up.
You only get to redeem it once, but you have an entire week to do so.
You only get to redeem it once, but you have an entire week to do so.
Ribbon1.pngRibbon2.pngRibbon3.png
[quote name="Matchmaker" date="2019-05-20 21:16:31" ] [quote name="JaviNiceDay" date="2019-05-20 21:12:22" ] and do remember the announcement that paired with Galore [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2019-05-20 09:40:57" ] To celebrate the launch of the feature, [b]you can log in for the next week and pick up several free items[/b]! [/quote] [b]This isn't over yet[/b] [/quote] I think what they mean is you have a week to pick up the eliminates and vials. I don't think they'll be adding [i]more[/i] stuff to pick up. [/quote] @Matchmaker is correct. Goodness me, please do [i]not[/i] spread the misinformation that new gifts are gonna be poppin' off everyday lol
Matchmaker wrote on 2019-05-20 21:16:31:
To celebrate the launch of the feature, you can log in for the next week and pick up several free items!

This isn't over yet

I think what they mean is you have a week to pick up the eliminates and vials. I don't think they'll be adding more stuff to pick up.

@Matchmaker is correct. Goodness me, please do not spread the misinformation that new gifts are gonna be poppin' off everyday lol
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2019-05-20 21:21:39" ] [quote name="Matchmaker" date="2019-05-20 21:16:31" ] [quote name="JaviNiceDay" date="2019-05-20 21:12:22" ] and do remember the announcement that paired with Galore [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2019-05-20 09:40:57" ] To celebrate the launch of the feature, [b]you can log in for the next week and pick up several free items[/b]! [/quote] [b]This isn't over yet[/b] [/quote] I think what they mean is you have a week to pick up the eliminates and vials. I don't think they'll be adding [i]more[/i] stuff to pick up. [/quote] @Matchmaker is correct. Goodness me, please do [i]not[/i] spread the misinformation that new gifts are gonna be poppin' off everyday lol [/quote] [size=2]oop
Xhaztol wrote on 2019-05-20 21:21:39:
Matchmaker wrote on 2019-05-20 21:16:31:

This isn't over yet

@Matchmaker is correct. Goodness me, please do not spread the misinformation that new gifts are gonna be poppin' off everyday lol
oop
QyAuswz.png
I managed to sell an elim [i]right[/i] before the freebies were given out - the LAH was 618kt (And I think around 578g or something) [img]https://i.imgur.com/tuLjBZZ.jpg[/img]
I managed to sell an elim right before the freebies were given out - the LAH was 618kt (And I think around 578g or something)

tuLjBZZ.jpg
[quote name="Tuatara" date="2019-05-20 21:36:19" ] I managed to sell an elim [i]right[/i] before the freebies were given out - the LAH was 618kt (And I think around 578g or something) [img]https://i.imgur.com/tuLjBZZ.jpg[/img] [/quote] Nice, but I can't help but pity the guy that bought that at the exact moment before Galore dropped
Tuatara wrote on 2019-05-20 21:36:19:
I managed to sell an elim right before the freebies were given out - the LAH was 618kt (And I think around 578g or something)

tuLjBZZ.jpg
Nice, but I can't help but pity the guy that bought that at the exact moment before Galore dropped
QyAuswz.png
[quote name="JaviNiceDay" date="2019-05-20 21:12:22" ] [b][size=4]GALORE HAS DOOMED THE ECONOMY[/size][/b] [img]https://imgur.com/FzDgGTa.png[/img] [/quote] [size=2][b]Galore is woke.
GALORE HAS DOOMED THE ECONOMY
FzDgGTa.png

Galore is woke.
vaOV9W8.gif
*casually invests in eliminates and waits for price to inevitably begin its slow climb back up to pre-Galore values*
*casually invests in eliminates and waits for price to inevitably begin its slow climb back up to pre-Galore values*
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
Edited out the whole "new gifts" thing

that oughta be more factual

big misconception on my end carry on
Edited out the whole "new gifts" thing

that oughta be more factual

big misconception on my end carry on
QyAuswz.png
1 2