Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Scrying workshop issues
I was trying to scry my dragons with the new horizontal goat eyes... but I was having issues. In the past I was always able to copy and paste my dragons ID numbers into the predict morphology and it would bring up the dragon i wanted to see... However today when I tried to do that, when I pressed "load dragon" the line around the box I pasted the number in turned red and a little message box showed up underneath saying "please enter number" [emoji=coatl confused size=1] ... not sure what is going on as pasting the number in has always worked before until just recently. I noticed on my mom's seprate computer on her account she was able to scry her dragons like normal so I'm not sure what is going on. I'm I the only one having this trouble?
I was trying to scry my dragons with the new horizontal goat eyes...
but I was having issues.

In the past I was always able to copy and paste my dragons ID numbers into the predict morphology and it would bring up the dragon i wanted to see...

However today when I tried to do that, when I pressed "load dragon" the line around the box I pasted the number in turned red and a little message box showed up underneath saying "please enter number" ...

not sure what is going on as pasting the number in has always worked before until just recently.

I noticed on my mom's seprate computer on her account she was able to scry her dragons like normal so I'm not sure what is going on. I'm I the only one having this trouble?
DAy3VkTqg.png
Hi @ShadowindART, please check that there wasn't accidentally a space either before or after the number. HTML number fields are pretty picky about that.
Hi @ShadowindART, please check that there wasn't accidentally a space either before or after the number. HTML number fields are pretty picky about that.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies