Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Errors in tooltip when collecting items
Checked around to see if this problem has been posted but as far as I can tell, it hasn't been. Items collected from Pinkerton's Plundered Pile shows the resale price twice in the tooltip: [img]https://i.imgur.com/MjeufAj.png[/img] Also (unfortunately, I didn't get a screenshot of it in time) when collecting my Green Goo from Baldwin's Bubbling Brew, the tooltip didn't display the Treasure icon and instead said something along the lines of "id#". Sorry I can't remember exactly what was written, but I've just put in another food item so in a lil while I might be able to update this post with a screenshot if it has it again. Of course when I go to my inventory the tooltips for these items display perfectly fine.
Checked around to see if this problem has been posted but as far as I can tell, it hasn't been.

Items collected from Pinkerton's Plundered Pile shows the resale price twice in the tooltip:
MjeufAj.png

Also (unfortunately, I didn't get a screenshot of it in time) when collecting my Green Goo from Baldwin's Bubbling Brew, the tooltip didn't display the Treasure icon and instead said something along the lines of "id#". Sorry I can't remember exactly what was written, but I've just put in another food item so in a lil while I might be able to update this post with a screenshot if it has it again.

Of course when I go to my inventory the tooltips for these items display perfectly fine.
7862891.png ___
Winged
She/her
FR +3
I love pings c:
____ 51027181.png
Thank you @WingedClaymore

I'm looking into the first of those issues. As for the item id#, please let me know if, when you see it again, it's an item that has a listed price in your hoard.

Some items don't have any sale price at all, and so we're listing the item id# there instead. This is mostly for skins, but also a few other things.

Thanks!
Thank you @WingedClaymore

I'm looking into the first of those issues. As for the item id#, please let me know if, when you see it again, it's an item that has a listed price in your hoard.

Some items don't have any sale price at all, and so we're listing the item id# there instead. This is mostly for skins, but also a few other things.

Thanks!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Kaepora Here is a screenshot I took: [img]https://i.imgur.com/rlUKS1w.png[/img] It seems you're right, the item has a value of 0 in the hoard! Thank you for looking into this [emoji=spiral happy size=1]
@Kaepora

Here is a screenshot I took:
rlUKS1w.png

It seems you're right, the item has a value of 0 in the hoard!

Thank you for looking into this
7862891.png ___
Winged
She/her
FR +3
I love pings c:
____ 51027181.png
@WingedClaymore - On second thought, the tooltips have been re-updated to work the same as the hoard. It was probably more confusing than it's worth, thanks!

Skins, however, will still show an ID.

In theory, the other issue is fixed now as well, but please let me know if you see any other cases where a price is listed twice.

Thanks!
@WingedClaymore - On second thought, the tooltips have been re-updated to work the same as the hoard. It was probably more confusing than it's worth, thanks!

Skins, however, will still show an ID.

In theory, the other issue is fixed now as well, but please let me know if you see any other cases where a price is listed twice.

Thanks!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Kaepora

I will! Thank you again :D
@Kaepora

I will! Thank you again :D
7862891.png ___
Winged
She/her
FR +3
I love pings c: