Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Predictions for the map release?
1 2 3 4
I kinda hope it's before the anniversary, cause it was previewed last anniversary as something that would come during the year. And there haven't been any announcements that this was going to be delayed. But considering the anniversary is already this close, I guess it's wishful thinking to think we'd got both a map revamp and an entirely different big thing on the anniversary itself in such a short time. So my bet would also be on the anniversary.

I do hope that this anniversary they won't preview something that will end up being released on the next anniversary, as it kind of spoils the surprise, and it's killer for the anticipation, having seen some previews, and then having to wait for an entire year ^^'
I kinda hope it's before the anniversary, cause it was previewed last anniversary as something that would come during the year. And there haven't been any announcements that this was going to be delayed. But considering the anniversary is already this close, I guess it's wishful thinking to think we'd got both a map revamp and an entirely different big thing on the anniversary itself in such a short time. So my bet would also be on the anniversary.

I do hope that this anniversary they won't preview something that will end up being released on the next anniversary, as it kind of spoils the surprise, and it's killer for the anticipation, having seen some previews, and then having to wait for an entire year ^^'
The world map is actively being worked on, but it's possible it's going to slip a little from our original goal, and it won't be launching before or on the anniversary. There's a massive amount of artwork involved and we want to make sure we get it right and go at a comfortable pace for the team. :)
The world map is actively being worked on, but it's possible it's going to slip a little from our original goal, and it won't be launching before or on the anniversary. There's a massive amount of artwork involved and we want to make sure we get it right and go at a comfortable pace for the team. :)
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
@Xhaztol
Ooooh, thanks for the update! I'm sure it's gonna look amazing!
@Xhaztol
Ooooh, thanks for the update! I'm sure it's gonna look amazing!
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
totally didn't forget about this
totally didn't forget about this
akueye3.png
[quote name="Minibani" date="2019-05-07 11:13:12" ] Swiftwings bursting in and telling us "DINGDONG! YOUR MAPS ARE W R O N G" before giving us new, improved maps [/quote] Perfect someone's got to make art for when it launches
Minibani wrote on 2019-05-07 11:13:12:
Swiftwings bursting in and telling us "DINGDONG! YOUR MAPS ARE W R O N G" before giving us new, improved maps
Perfect someone's got to make art for when it launches
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2019-05-07 13:22:11" ] The world map is actively being worked on, but it's possible it's going to slip a little from our original goal, and it won't be launching before or on the anniversary. There's a massive amount of artwork involved and we want to make sure we get it right and go at a comfortable pace for the team. :) [/quote] nice! after the anniversary sounds great to me, thanks for updating :D (no rush to get it all done, i was just thinking it would have gone faster throughout the year sdjskfdj)
Xhaztol wrote on 2019-05-07 13:22:11:

nice! after the anniversary sounds great to me, thanks for updating :D (no rush to get it all done, i was just thinking it would have gone faster throughout the year sdjskfdj)
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2019-05-07 13:22:11" ] The world map is actively being worked on, but it's possible it's going to slip a little from our original goal, and it won't be launching before or on the anniversary. There's a massive amount of artwork involved and we want to make sure we get it right and go at a comfortable pace for the team. :) [/quote] Take your time staff, I'm sure it'll be awesome when it does get here!
Take your time staff, I'm sure it'll be awesome when it does get here!
wq9PoXA.png
Cool, official staff reply! Thanks for letting us know now, Xhaztol!

We're willing to wait :)
Cool, official staff reply! Thanks for letting us know now, Xhaztol!

We're willing to wait :)
I'm sure it'll be dropped on the anniversary

I hope some of the map lore is improved along with some new locations. maybe starfall isles can look a little cooler this time
I'm sure it'll be dropped on the anniversary

I hope some of the map lore is improved along with some new locations. maybe starfall isles can look a little cooler this time
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2019-05-07 13:22:11" ] The world map is actively being worked on, but it's possible it's going to slip a little from our original goal, and it won't be launching before or on the anniversary. There's a massive amount of artwork involved and we want to make sure we get it right and go at a comfortable pace for the team. :) [/quote] Aw. Slightly disappointed, but also super hyped! I much rather quality over quantity, and thanks for letting us know.
Aw. Slightly disappointed, but also super hyped! I much rather quality over quantity, and thanks for letting us know.
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
1 2 3 4