Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Merch + System Updates
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 59 60
HECK YES STICKERS LOOK WHO BOUGHT THEM
HECK YES STICKERS LOOK WHO BOUGHT THEM
XW2PxEW.png
[quote name="Tuatara" date="2019-05-01 07:53:16" ] It looks like the symbol for the Shade to me... Maybe the creature is a red herring and the real teaser is underneath it? Maybe i'm just being hopeful [/quote] @Tuatara, there are no teasers or hints in the vista.
Tuatara wrote on 2019-05-01 07:53:16:
It looks like the symbol for the Shade to me... Maybe the creature is a red herring and the real teaser is underneath it? Maybe i'm just being hopeful

@Tuatara, there are no teasers or hints in the vista.
[quote]If you buy our Sticker Bundle Pack, you'll receive a special promotional code that can be redeemed on the Flight Rising website[/quote] At first this put alarm bells in my head that this was setting a very dangerous precedent... but then I remembered that these items can, in fact, be re-sold to other players, and that it's really no different than items bought with gems. Carry on.
Quote:
If you buy our Sticker Bundle Pack, you'll receive a special promotional code that can be redeemed on the Flight Rising website
At first this put alarm bells in my head that this was setting a very dangerous precedent... but then I remembered that these items can, in fact, be re-sold to other players, and that it's really no different than items bought with gems. Carry on.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
Oh my goooooood that mirrror shirt is so goooooooddddddddddd. AND BIG OL EMOJIS [emoji=mirror laughing size=2]
Oh my goooooood that mirrror shirt is so goooooooddddddddddd.

AND BIG OL EMOJIS
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
I like the two vistas! Also this mirror (t-shirt/print) look like a vanitas!!!! I need that in my life! I will probably buy a print and some stickers! [emoji=mirror love size=2]
I like the two vistas!

Also this mirror (t-shirt/print) look like a vanitas!!!!
I need that in my life! I will probably buy a print and some stickers!

9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
This vista is life [emoji=guardian love size=2]
This vista is life
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
[emoji=ridgeback star size=2] bless

bless
I may need to buy these stickers just for that new vista!!! I always wanted a rainbow vista.
I may need to buy these stickers just for that new vista!!! I always wanted a rainbow vista.
tumblr_inline_rlum31D3521x02qa7_500.png » RAT KINGS OF IOWA.
» check bio for important information
z0ukAzB.pngeIK5iG7.png8M6oN2E.pngR1dejfm.png
tumblr_inline_mlm821wkC51qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mlm821wkC51qz4rgp.gif
@Aequorin, maybe modify the first post to add that the swarming vista is not a tease? Since it has come up so often.
@Aequorin, maybe modify the first post to add that the swarming vista is not a tease? Since it has come up so often.
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
OH MY GOSH I NEED THOSE STICKERS [emoji=tundra love size=2]
OH MY GOSH I NEED THOSE STICKERS
0FEQE.gifuIpEb.gifFzmxW.gifeTn1w.gif8pHpP.gifkl0OI.gifd78Sc.gifnrEsz.gifPQjYl.gifarWVw.gifEkQA5.gifEMJ7C.gifmdW8B.gif7L9Ys.gifYpyXI.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|
wswck9N.png
|
|
|
|
|