Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Someone likes Wasp/Bee/Peacock Faes
1 2 3
this roundsey dragon would fit so well with one of my lair tabs, pluse peacock on faes is awesome
this roundsey dragon would fit so well with one of my lair tabs, pluse peacock on faes is awesome
l9szmFh.jpg
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2019-04-24 09:52:53" ] D: [/quote] hmmmmm But Wasp/Bee/Peacock Faes are pretty so I'm not gonna complain
Aequorin wrote on 2019-04-24 09:52:53:
D:
hmmmmm
But Wasp/Bee/Peacock Faes are pretty so I'm not gonna complain
wq9PoXA.png
I can't find many of the little guys for sale with that set so they're really rare
I can't find many of the little guys for sale with that set so they're really rare
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49076573] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/490766/49076573_350.png[/img] [/url] I almost have the [i]exact[/i] same dragon, but she has petals instead...

49076573_350.png

I almost have the exact same dragon, but she has petals instead...
Fae wings are just [I]so good[/I]. But we'll triple check for repetition. [emoji=bell]
Fae wings are just so good. But we'll triple check for repetition.
@Aeguorin

I mean... I'm not complaining <3 Love fae wings!
@Aeguorin

I mean... I'm not complaining <3 Love fae wings!
In space, nobody can hear you scream. BvLIk2K.gif
we need more of these fae! I love them...
we need more of these fae! I love them...
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2019-04-24 11:41:22" ] Fae wings are just [I]so good[/I] [/quote] You are absolutely right, Aequorin.
Aequorin wrote on 2019-04-24 11:41:22:
Fae wings are just so good
You are absolutely right, Aequorin.
[quote name="thace" date="2019-04-24 08:05:02" ] I want some more dragons with the outcast genes, like crackle and the less popular treasure ones. Jazzed up with color or fancier genes they can get really pretty. I don't think we've had enough variety yet for this kind of repeat. [/quote] @thace Yesssss! This is a great point. I want to see staff's creative takes on gene combos and get more ideas from them. I feel like staff aesthetic is very different from my personal style and I want to get more treasure gene inspiration from them! I also feel like simple, weird treasure gene combos can feel more luxurious and rare (as well as interesting!) than lots of gem genes, and that Roundsey dragons should go for these kind of interesting mixes over XXX, XXY, gem gene, etc.
thace wrote on 2019-04-24 08:05:02:
I want some more dragons with the outcast genes, like crackle and the less popular treasure ones. Jazzed up with color or fancier genes they can get really pretty. I don't think we've had enough variety yet for this kind of repeat.

@thace
Yesssss! This is a great point. I want to see staff's creative takes on gene combos and get more ideas from them. I feel like staff aesthetic is very different from my personal style and I want to get more treasure gene inspiration from them!

I also feel like simple, weird treasure gene combos can feel more luxurious and rare (as well as interesting!) than lots of gem genes, and that Roundsey dragons should go for these kind of interesting mixes over XXX, XXY, gem gene, etc.
badges_02.png
AJ | 27 | FR +3
Badges 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | Persistent | LDCC
REBIRTH.png
Suddenly I really appreciate xxy faes with peacock. And eyes that match with the peacock gene!
Suddenly I really appreciate xxy faes with peacock. And eyes that match with the peacock gene!
LxbWmll.png
1 2 3